I play a lot of Classic Rock, Blues, (Melodic) Shred and Metal. Budgets somewhere around 350 quid (just the Guitar). And Amp around 200.

Ibanez seems very likely at the moment... Any suggestions?
sure. off the top of my head, washburn x50pro (£300) for the guitar (assuming you want a hardtail)... for the amp, could you be a bit more specific about those genres, list some bands etc.? will you be gigging? also, which of those genres of music do you play the most, and which would you be more willing to compromise on?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
sure. off the top of my head, washburn x50pro (£300) for the guitar (assuming you want a hardtail)... for the amp, could you be a bit more specific about those genres, list some bands etc.? will you be gigging? also, which of those genres of music do you play the most, and which would you be more willing to compromise on?

I'm pretty much an all rounder in terms of what i'll be playing (Slayer, AC/DC, Steve Vai, Whitesnake, Eric Clapton, Joe Satriani) So i'm probably gonna need a of of options for that sort of stuff.
ok... i'll stick with the washburn suggestion, maybe try some michael kellies too (warning: i haven't tried those, just i've heard good things, they may suck)... for the amp, maybe a peavey valveking? other than that, you might have to go with a modeller for such a range of tones, there are nice valve amps around your range, but most are aimed at classic rock and blues tones (bar the valveking)...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?