I was looking at the larger GB ipods and found the video and the classic. I was wondering what gens both of them had. I ask this because i was on ebay and found an 80 gb ipod classic video 5th gen and i was confused cause it had ipod classic in its name is this correct or are they to completely different things. I also think I want the ipod classic so i dont want to bid on this item if it is a video.
If it's 80gigs, it's 5th gen.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Classic is the current generation.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by axelmagic
I was looking at the larger GB ipods and realized that I had to ask the Pit. I was wondering what thread I could ask this question in. I ask this because i was on UG and found out that I had to use the iPod thread and i was confused cause I wanted to spam the pit by posting completely different things. I also think I want the ipod thread.

fixed
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
5th generation is the 80 gb one ive got it its really good and its not old i think its the newest one out so i dont know why they call it a classic
Quote by kriss08
5th generation is the 80 gb one ive got it its really good and its not old i think its the newest one out so i dont know why they call it a classic

I have an 80 GB classic, too. It came out in September last year. The reason why it's a "Classic" is because it's shaped like a regular iPod and has all the "classic" features. It came out at around the same time as the wide iPod nano and the iPod Touch and this was the only one that was similar to the original iPods, hence "iPod Classic"
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.