I'm seriously going to go nuts or something because I'm the only person that plays guitar in Jane and Finch (that I know). I was just wondering if there is anyone that is looking for a jam buddy that lives near Jane and finch?

...I know this sounds gay and such. lol
I'm at Finch and Weston, too bad I'm out of the country
Rawr! I'm a dinosaur
I'm at Kipling and Eglinton, not too far away from Jane and Finch, I refuse to go there after dark though, I know a few people who were murdered there.
That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die

IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!
are you black?
Quote by cliff_em_all
cof_median11 is a Child Rapist.

Quote by blink day 4 eva
Theres a mosquito that lives in my room and i let him bite me all the time and i let him live. It's our special deal. His name is "The Dude".

Quote by Babbs
cof_median11, you sick ****.
ya I'm from Toronto, though I now live in Montreal for school and I would never go to jane & finch to play music. However, it's the biggest city in Canada there are thousands of guitar players and musicians
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Quote by one vision
Lol. TS wants us to come to Jane and Finch with our instruments.

ya I think TS wants to either rob us or for us to get robbed/shot or mabye both
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
I live in Ontario, and I don't know where you are talking about, from the responses it seems like a bad place.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
People who live in Jane & Finch have items of value? Like guitars, computers, and the internet? Jesus...you learn something new everyday.
Be cool.
Quote by IEatOrphans
Ottawa, Ontario! W00T!

YEAH MAN!!!! i got the opposite problem here, too many ppl playing guitar, none of them any good