Hey, I need help tabbing a harmonic. In fact, I need someone to tell me what it's called exactly, cause I totally fogot. It's when you place your finger over the fret lightly, and strum it to make the harmonic. To be exact, it's 7th fret D string so if you can show me that, it'd help me, and I can get the Tab up faster.

<> and * are probably the most common symbols I've seen. Just leave a key somewhere to explain what you mean by it.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.