So my dad has been playing since he was 15, he has many guitars, amps, and pedals. I found his old Meastro Boomer2 (wah pedal) its in great condition, but the battery supply is an old battery type that i dont even know what it is. maybe pre 9-volt style. Im thinking of changing the power supply to a 9 volt, or even a outlet supply. Any help on how to do this, or if there is any kits to do this would be appreciated.

Thanks
Quote by paythesnucka
So my dad has been playing since he was 15, he has many guitars, amps, and pedals. I found his old Meastro Boomer2 (wah pedal) its in great condition, but the battery supply is an old battery type that i dont even know what it is. maybe pre 9-volt style. Im thinking of changing the power supply to a 9 volt, or even a outlet supply. Any help on how to do this, or if there is any kits to do this would be appreciated.

Thanks

Just because you haven't seen that type of battery before, does not mean it is no longer made.

Post up a pic of the battery or terminals etc and what size and shape you suspect the battery to be (if you don't have the battery) or maybe it says somewhere on the battery housing, the battery type and Voltage?