im learning the MIA solo because its seriusly a genious peice of work and sounds amazing, but its SOO difficult. i CAN sweep pick and everything verywell and have a great speed. can anybody help me out with this?

oh, and im using the avenged sevenfold city of evil music book. and i inputted it all into guitar pro5 and the rhythm in the book is in consistant with the music.

still, anybody out here who knows how to play it? i realy need help and advice.

EDIT: ive been playing for 3 years religiously. already know many Children of Bodom solos as well as other Avenged sevenfold solos such as afterlife, scream, beast and the harlot, bat country, seize the day, critical acclaim, almost easy and Syns solo with the legendary begginning riff (i dont know if many of you guys would be knowledgeable of what im taking about, but thats ok).
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
Last edited by xFinnellx at Oct 4, 2008,
i wish i was synyster gates, i admit that solo is awesome. thnx for reminding me, i will give it a shot. I don't think i will master it in a week
Quote by BFMV fan
i wish i was synyster gates, i admit that solo is awesome. thnx for reminding me, i will give it a shot. I don't think i will master it in a week

yea, ive been working on parts, i know the duet part and the really melodic and cool solo licks after that before the last 2 mesures of sweeps.

BMFV does rule BTW
GAS list...
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
Quote by Austyn6661
Lol hell no.

its just an epic solo, i shit bricks everytime i hear it. im so jeauous
GAS list...
PGM 301
Quote by TheShred201
What specific parts do you need help on, and what problems are you having with them?

ill send you the guitar pro file with notes above the "pain in the ass" parts
GAS list...
PGM 301
sry for the doubble post, but would a slightly lower action help much at all with this?
GAS list...
PGM 301
ok, its been a week and still no stuff happening in this thread.

anybody here know how to play it or is willing to play it?
GAS list...
PGM 301