Poll: Do you smash things hoping it would work again?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you smash things hoping it would work again?
Yes!
34 76%
No!
11 24%
Voters: 45.
Yea just a simple question. Do you have the bad habit of smashing, trowing etc stuff that ain't working, hoping it would work again?

I myself do that all the time, and sometimes it seems to help, and sometimes it just gets worse I punch my TV when it ain't working, and it helps Im so cool.

What about you guys? What have you smashed hoping would work again? Did it work?
...What!?
For instance, my watch had a habit of breaking - tis a mechanical one - so I'd hit it, and it would work again. But yesterday, I hit it too hard and now there is just a soup of broken metal inside a case. I liked that watch, twas my great grandfather's.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
easiest way to fix a drinking fountain.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
I used to trow my mp3 at fast speeds on my wall, floor and roof on the night, and my mom would ask me what the hell i was doing in there.
...What!?
this girl i knew dropped her phone and it stopped working. so she figured if she threw it at the ground again, it would start working. when she threw it, it about broke in half.

she was drunk. hammered. could barely walk without knocking things over.

hopefully that puts it into context for you....
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
tv usually works..

also its usually through frustration i hit it, not hoping to fix it.. if it fixes it, its all good!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I find it most effective when doing it with remotes I also smashed my friends guitar hero guitar becouse i said it would work again.

I didn't work.
...What!?
No, it's like giving someone AIDS to heal Chlamydia.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!