Quote by Beginner Bass
Read the title.
Are you unaware of how lazy and dismissive an OP like that makes you appear?
Or do you just not care?
Try to put a bit of effort into presenting yourself in a better light, next time.

I'll keep an eye on this thread and flag down a Mod to close it if these guys totally rip you to threads, but don't be surprised if a most of your replies have no more effort than the first reply had.

you reap what you sow.
lazy OP gets lazy replies.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
They're pretty common in bass amps.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I masturbated in front of a mirror and I pretended Bob Barker was giving me a handjob.

Quote by Bazilisck311

You know you're a guitar player if the pianist at your wedding plays "Eruption"
^ roflpwned.

Yeah man, check out a bass combo, see what you find, it may have one of those pesky "amplifying circuits" taped on or something though.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
SomeoneYouKnew-No, I don't particularly care. And I didn't want the hassle of combing through 10,000 links.
Otter/MmmCesium-NO! You're kidding! I am considering making my own amp and need the speakers themselves.
hey its a speaker a bigger speakers has more bass so a big speakers is a bass speaker usualy a 15" or 12" works duh its not like its made any different
Quote by master noob
hey its a speaker a bigger speakers has more bass so a big speakers is a bass speaker usualy a 15" or 12" works duh its not like its made any different

You're name is relevant to this post.
Quote by BGSM
You're name is relevant to this post.

no it isnt your just a fag for being so simple minded and thinking so.
A rose is just as sweet as if it were by any other name. and to simplify it for you that means ITS A NAME IT DOESNT MATTER!! A NAME DOESNT DEFINE YOU YOU DEFINE YOU NAME

you .........me
The use of emoticons in a heated discussion is just hilarious.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Quote by deftonesordie
Ottar winz.

master noob = fail.

YOUR SOUL IS MINE.

I win aswell, right?
Bigger speaker =/= more bass...it all depends on the individual specifications of the speaker. I've seen a 412 3-way cab with a horn, two 12" mid-drivers and two 12" low-range drivers.

That said, TS you can get house-brand speakers from several manufacturers like Peavey and Carvin, or retailers like guitar center, or from sites like the ones posted above. I think Musiciansfriend might even have some.

Peavey's Black Widow speakers, though marketed as PA speakers, are excellent.
Nope, no sig here.
Last edited by Mutant Corn at Oct 18, 2008,
Quote by master noob
no it isnt your just a fag for being so simple minded and thinking so.
A rose is just as sweet as if it were by any other name. and to simplify it for you that means ITS A NAME IT DOESNT MATTER!! A NAME DOESNT DEFINE YOU YOU DEFINE YOU NAME

you .........me

You.