I need a chorus pedal, phaser, wah, metal distortion, and possibly reverb and my limit is $600.
I'd check out a B-52 AT112 if I were you. They have a real nice metal tone, and I'm sure you could roll the gain knob down to get a classic rock sound.

^Btw, he's using an Ibanez Toneblaster practice amp.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
Quote by rageagainst64
thatll do it, except maybe check out the Vox wah

How about the crybaby?
with $600, you can do better then a Peavey Vyper. What types of music do you play and what is your playing environment?
Quote by dude9521
How about the crybaby?

personally, i prefer the Vox much more, but thats because it works with my style. nothing against the crybaby. try em both, see how you like em
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

Such as with me, the vox is more of the "classic rock" kind of wah and doesn't always take with a lot of gain.
Quote by Ghold125
with $600, you can do better then a Peavey Vyper. What types of music do you play and what is your playing environment?

I play metal and classic rock and I usually just practice i n my house but I am going to play in an auditorium type place soon.
hrmm ok, give me a sec to give a bunch of links. You can get a new amp + some effects with $600. Also, what kind of metal are we talking about?
Quote by Ghold125
Such as with me, the vox is more of the "classic rock" kind of wah and doesn't always take with a lot of gain.

oh god yeah, the vox sucks with high gain. but i never use very high gain, so im golden
Quote by monkeysintheday

Quote by stef123

Quote by dude9521
I play metal and classic rock and I usually just practice i n my house but I am going to play in an auditorium type place soon.

Definitely new amp time. Any sounds in particular you're aiming for? Metal and classic rock is a pretty big tonal spread.
Quote by Ghold125
hrmm ok, give me a sec to give a bunch of links. You can get a new amp + some effects with $600. Also, what kind of metal are we talking about?

Like Avenged Sevenfold and Children of Bodem.