Page 1 of 2
yes
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
I believe so.
Artificial Sweeteners make your balls fall off, and make your pubes turn blue.
It increases your risk of developing certain types of cancer, so yeah I'd say so.
i think so, yeah

Quote by garrett5
I believe so.
Artificial Sweeteners make your balls fall off, and make your pubes turn blue.

so boys, no Sweet 'n Low if you wanna have kids.
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
i think diet taste better than regular soda. and plus i hate kids so imma drink til meh bawlz stop workin.
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
Quote by Entropy
It increases your risk of developing certain types of cancer, so yeah I'd say so.

Do you know what KINDS of cancer, specifically?
O O

___
Quote by rageagainst64
i think so, yeah

so boys, no Sweet 'n Low if you wanna have kids.

I want blue pubes.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Yes, it tricks your body into thinking there is sugar or some shit like that and you know..does stuff. some help I am..help me out here?

I dont remember, either way, diet coke sucks so who cares
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Probably body cancer.
Quote by plucky duck
arnt scandinavians all albino or am i mistaken? apologies if i am

Quote by cocodrilo83
logic is not always right
Quote by TheBax
Do you know what KINDS of cancer, specifically?

Has been linked to forms of brain tumours, lesions and lymphoma methinks
Nice Avatar >: (
Patrick Star of The Jelly fishing Club PM darkstar2644 to Join
dude, come on, the regulars just ****ing taste better man.

Diet Coke tastes like someone drank coke and then vomited the shit back out.
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...
Diet drinks are extremely bitter, I can hardly take a sip without feeling like I want to throw up. The only people I can see drinking diet drinks are diabetics, but other people, it's not going to make you skinnier, if you wanna get skinnier stick to juices 1% milk and water.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Quote by Entropy

I thought that was still speculation.

But yes it is just as bag as regular coke.

People go and drink so much of it because they think since it has no sugar it isn't bad for you. Aspartame is terrible in large amounts. Plus the amount of salt in the pop causes your body to retain water making you appear fatter.
im pretty sure the artificial sweeteners are worse for you than sugar, and diet just tastes like ass anyway
Quote by Entropy

No it doesn't they proved this by giving a ridiculous amount to lab mice and they got cancer from it. It really isn't as bad for you if you don't take like 3x your body weight of it.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by tayroar
No it doesn't they proved this by giving a ridiculous amount to lab mice and they got cancer from it. It really isn't as bad for you if you don't take like 3x your body weight of it.

Nice try?
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
Quote by texico11
Yeah...

Wait, what?

Thats why the FDA allows it to be sold. They gave lab mice what would be a rediculous amount of artificial sweetener to people so it is just way up there for mice and they got cancer. So yeah the whole causes cancer thing is somewhat of a myth because noone will ingest that much artificial sweetener
Quote by tayroar
Thats why the FDA allows it to be sold. They gave lab mice what would be a rediculous amount of artificial sweetener to people so it is just way up there for mice and they got cancer. So yeah the whole causes cancer thing is somewhat of a myth because noone will ingest that much artificial sweetener

Except for fat gluttons who think that diet coke is good for you, and there's not many of them in this world.
Well I mean they probably wouldn't have as much as the mice did, but they'd still have a lot, so there's still a chance of them getting cancer or something else.
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

Quote by tayroar

Good point...

but i still agree w/ the whole "if you want to get skinnier, just stick to water, juice, etc." thing...
O O

___
Quote by NemesisX
I drink 2l of Diet Coke a day..

hope you like brain cancer
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Ive heard that although Diet is reduced fat, it has a lot of added sugar which if not used, will turn into MORE fat than reglular soda.
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

Quote by druz15_UG
hope you like brain cancer
\

yum.. chemotherapy.

get off that shit bro
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010
Yes and no, yes if you drink it alot but if you drink it every so while its better then regular

But if you drank 2 a day of each type they are both bad but in different ways, for regular its calories and sugar and stuff

For diet it would be all the chemicals

I drink pop seldomly so when i do its diet because i dont have it often

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by (Metal)lica
Ive heard that although Diet is reduced fat, it has a lot of added sugar which if not used, will turn into MORE fat than reglular soda.

NO diet has reduced sugar, which is replaced with artificial sweeteners, which, aside from tasting like ass, are really bad for you. I can't find the magazine but I read an article about one particular study done, they gave rats an amount EQUAL (pun intended) to a human drinking two cans a day once a day for two weeks, 45% of the rats developed a cancer of some sort, and most of those rats died. They also gave some to I think it was 20 monkeys, 60% of them died of cancer, and 5 monkeys went crazy and had to be put down.

Stil wanna drink it?
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by druz15_UG
NO diet has reduced sugar, which is replaced with artificial sweeteners, which, aside from tasting like ass, are really bad for you. I can't find the magazine but I read an article about one particular study done, they gave rats an amount EQUAL (pun intended) to a human drinking two cans a day once a day for two weeks, 45% of the rats developed a cancer of some sort, and most of those rats died. They also gave some to I think it was 20 monkeys, 60% of them died of cancer, and 5 monkeys went crazy and had to be put down.

Stil wanna drink it?

Ugh, why don't you read the post right before your's? It's been disproven.
Quote by Spamwise
No. The idea that artifical sweetners are unhealthy is a hoax. Source.

So the cancer is fake. Duh. But it still makes you fatter

Stepco's Master
Quote by yellowfrizbee
So the cancer is fake. Duh. But it still makes you fatter

Which is why you shouldn't drink it in excess. Anything done in excess is bad, though.
Cancer.

Oh, shut up. Nothing is linked to cancer. Not soda, not cell phones, not microwaves, not even cigarettes.

Quote by druz15_UG

Stil wanna drink it?

Well, it's a good thing this story is absolute bullshit then, isn't it?
You're*
Quote by Survivalism
Oh, shut up. Nothing is linked to cancer. Not soda, not cell phones, not microwaves, not even cigarettes.

.............WHAT????

jesus titty ****ing christ....what planet do you live on?
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Spamwise
Which is why you shouldn't drink it in excess. Anything done in excess is bad, though.

No no, I mean like it tricks your body and in return adds onto obesity..wish someone intelligent in the medical field would come over here and explain it

Total agreement on the cancer though..

Seriously ? What kind of denial have you fallen into, poor man.

Stepco's Master

No no, I mean like it tricks your body and in return adds onto obesity..wish someone intelligent in the medical field would come over here and explain it

I remember reading somewhere that it makes your body want more natural sugar, or something like that.
Quote by Spamwise
Ugh, why don't you read the post right before your's? It's been disproven.

Yay, for us not klistening to myths
Page 1 of 2