Page 1 of 2
Ken Shamrock vs Kimbo Slice tonight on cbs @ 9 this is gonna be pretty dope, I think kimbo's gonna win but who knows ken shamrock owns, should be a sweet fight.

what do u guys think?
D;
i love shamrok, ever since i was a kid watching him wrestle, but hes old, and i kinda want kimbo to be taken seriously, which this win will help do.... so idk, im torn
Ankle Lock!
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Kimbo.

Shamrock has lost it...he's getting a bit old.

Kimbo is 10 years younger and, judging by what I've seen, Kimbo can pummel Shamrock on foot. Kimbo ain't too good on ground, though.
Just my opinion, anyway.
The fight is off, Kimbo might be facing Seth Petruzelli or Frank Shamrock, or he might not fight at all.
Petruzelli has a bigger chance of beating Kimbo than Shamrock, who is a terrible fighter now and who is 15 years past his prime.

It would be epic if he did that to Kimbo.
CBS is genious. to take 2 fighters regardless of their skill and put them up against each other. im thinkin Kimbo may win just cuz of Shamrocks age. but in comparisson to any other figher Kimbo isn't much.
im happy that he didnt fight shamrock. I havent seen shamrock look impressive in MMA in over 10 years. Hopefully kimbo gets rocked, i think everyone wants to see that
LMFAO Kimbo sucks so badly. Dropped by a weak right hand, didn't recover at all, then he acts cocky after the fight.

What a joke.
What the hell was that... I didn't even see a single punch that landed in a way that would actually do damage. Did you see how he was punching? He looked like a pissed off middle schooler.

I don't believe it, I say it was a thrown fight.
We're only strays.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
What the hell was that... I didn't even see a single punch that landed in a way that would actually do damage. Did you see how he was punching? He looked like a pissed off middle schooler.

you kidding me? elite xc has been feeding kimbo shitty fighters to build his name, hes the one that gives them ratings. they wouldnt make him throw a fight what the hell would they gain.

im so happy right now, finally gets a decent fighter...a UFC reject on top of that, and finally gets exposed as the overrated piece of crap that he is.

it hurts to think what one of the top heavyweights in the UFC would do to kimbo.
Quote by Graveworm
The whole muagy thai or whatever crap is just meh to me.
Last edited by Oguchi Onyewu at Oct 4, 2008,
"Kimbo Slice, an Internet phenomenon"

Thats all he is. He is nothing but a street fighter. He just goes in and drops bombs with no technique, and it showed tonight. I mean, he's a crazy mother****er, but he should stick to the streets and youtube, rather than the octagon and national television.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer

Uh, considering Kimbo is EliteXC's number one draw and main source of viewers, I don't think they would take a dump on themselves and make Kimbo lose.

Kimbo got hit with a weak punch, didn't recover, and then from there did nothing other than block punches with his face. Absolutely hilarious. The ref should have let the fight go on, so that Petruzelli beat Kimbo to a bloody pulp. A shame.
Holy shit omg...that was a 10 second fight...that was unbelievable.

Petruzelli
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
I don't doubt that he's overrated. I WANTED Seth to win. But like I said, I just can't see how he was knocked out. Seth was practically just flailing, he looked like he was crapping his pants...
We're only strays.
He wasn't knocked out, in MMA if you are taking punches without defending yourself, they stop the fight. It's called a TKO.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I don't doubt that he's overrated. I WANTED Seth to win. But like I said, I just can't see how he was knocked out. Seth was practically just flailing, he looked like he was crapping his pants...

yea. ive always said kimbos chin has never been tested. guess he has a glass jaw hahahaha
Quote by Graveworm
Kimbo is a hard guy, granted, but with zero technique.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Ok seriously....What. The. ****. is up with Kimbos random hairy left man boob? Am I the only one who thinks thats ****ing retarded....
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by kidsilcon
Kimbo is a hard guy, granted, but with zero technique.

hes got power in his hands no doubt.......so.......why not go to BOXING!?

did he really think he could just move into MMA and pull that shit off.
Quote by Graveworm
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Ok seriously....What. The. ****. is up with Kimbos random hairy left man boob? Am I the only one who thinks thats ****ing retarded....

Well I'm assuming he got that tattoo thats on his other side recently done which requires shaving.
Quote by Graveworm
Does anyone have a video or detailed info on this fight?

Lol wait let me break it down for you.

Bell rings. Kimbo rushes in. Guy kicks him sort of and jabs him in the jaw. Kimbo falls like a bitch and gets TKO'd by flailing school girl punches. Funniest 14 seconds ever.
Page 1 of 2