Page 1 of 2
i just learned that someone commited suicide in the house i live in a few years back, anyone else have something creepy to share questionmark (my questionmark button dosent wirk)
There was a rat in my house once, t'was scary.

Btw you should change your username to questionmark .
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
well there have been a few deaths in the family at my Nan's house, it is extremely haunted, like when im there i hear noises and see things move in the corner of my eye, and alot of my family have seen or felt my grandad in there and seen my nans old dog, creepy
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
Ah, we all know that whenever someone dies in a house, it becomes haunted by spirits bent on murdering the current occupants.
My goldfish copped it, now whenever I have a bath I see their ghosts...

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....

now that is creepy!
the old lady who lived here before us and died was completely nuts. for example
she payed a woman to take take of her for 0.25 cents an hour and wouldn't let her use electricity
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Quote by smartguyreviews
one time i got up in the middle of the night to take a shit... and the toilet seat was warm....

yeah i hate the diarrhea
Quote by Deliriumbassist

someone committed suicide in my old house and there was the guy that went phsyco. There always was the feeling that I wasn't alone even though I was in that place.
Quote by heavymetal11
i just learned that someone commited suicide in the house i live in a few years back, anyone else have something creepy to share questionmark (my questionmark button dosent wirk)

wirk...

wirk, wirk, wirk...

On topic: No. I'm not bothered by these things.
The house I live in now was built like 8 years ago, the land its on someone died in. In my old house someone conked it there I believe too.
The guy that owned the house before my parents bought it was quite stupid, hes not dead though as far as I know, but I think he left stupid residue behind, cuz over the years I keep getting dumber and dumber bt I am not doing drugs
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
TS, you gonna get haunted.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
No. No one died in my house since we built it in 2002.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Yup. Women used to shit in my current bathroom.
The horror
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

my neighbor by my old house was metally ill and killed his wife. blood everywhere. shame
People are strange when youre a stranger
Faces look ugly when youre alone
Women seem wicked when youre unwanted
Streets are uneven when youre down
Quote by heavymetal11

I committed suicide in my house once. lol
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Really? Cuz i live in your closet and if someone died in your house then im moving. Sorry.
Quote by St.Loony
Girls are complicated - Just turn gay and don't bother.

Quote by MightyAl
OK, so now, for Christmas, I'd like the ability to have an erection again.

Quote by smartguyreviews
A young girl is left home alone with only her dog to protect her. When night approaches, she locks all the doors and tries to lock all the windows,
but one won’t close. She decides to leave it unlocked and goes to bed. Her dog takes its customary place under her bed.

In the deep of night she awakens to a dripping sound coming from the bathroom. The girl is too scared to go check so she reaches her hand under the bed.
She feels a reassuring lick from her dog and falls back to sleep. She reawakens to the dripping sound,
reaches her hand down to the dog where she feels the reassuring lick and falls back to sleep. Once more she awakens to the dripping sound.
She reaches her hand down and feels the lick of her dog.

Now curious about the dripping sound, she gets up and slowly walks towards the bathroom,
the dripping sound getting louder as she approaches. She reaches the bathroom and turns on the light.
She is greeted by a horrific sight; hanging from the shower nozzle is her dog, with its throat slit open and its blood dripping into the bathtub.
Something on the bathroom mirror catches her eye she turns around. Written on the bathroom mirror in her dog’s blood are the words “HUMANS CAN LICK TOO”.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
this one night i heard my dog barking upstairs so i assumed that there was somthing outside. i pulled up the blinds to look out the window. as i pulled up the blinds i noticed the windows where fogged up. at the base of the pane there wher two small child sized hand prints. one missing two fingers. i ran out of my house
Quote by Deliriumbassist

When i wus goin on vacation, my neighbor God rest his soul across the street hung hiself, and i saw his feet dangling and i threw up
My Insonia problem has led me to the conclusion that my front lawns sprinklers do indeed come on at 2 AM. I now find timers very trustworthy objects

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
itsa bunny
Quote by smartguyreviews
i bet youre gonna sleep soundly in your house after hearing all this

im prolly gonna shit my pants over any sound that happens.
I wish my house was haunted, then I wouldn't be so bored.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Well I donappostrophet knowcomma but how about getting a new keyboard questionmark
enterbutton
enterbutton
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

That's nothing. A family was massacred in the house NEXT DOOR. Back in colonial times by angry Natives who had been ripped off by them or something.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
Quote by heavymetal11

Do you know how to use the shift key?
My parents built our house and have renovated it several times so unless its built on an native american burial ground no.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Quote by urik
Yup. Women used to shit in my current bathroom.
The horror

What you mean like on the floor? That is horrifying.
Quote by HeavyMetaldude
Do you know how to use the shift key?

yeah, it just stopped working scince yerterday.
Quote by heavymetal11
yeah, it just stopped working scince yerterday.

Are keyboards really that expensive?
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Page 1 of 2