Long story short, my SG's input jack kept breaking off... so the guy was finally like just take your pick out of the general price range. i paid about $330 for my SG and I got this for free; list price was $699

)
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster Electric Guitar Ash
Bugera 333XL 212
Dunlop Original Cry Baby >> Korg Pitchblack Tuner >> MXR Carbon Copy >> Boss DS-1
EDIT: ...nevermind...
O O

___
Last edited by TheBax at Oct 4, 2008,
ooo sweet, im not generally a fan of teles but that is a beauty Im always partial to a natural finish too :P. Well done getting it!
Beautiful guitar, happen to know what model of Telecaster it is?

EDIT: Nevermind, my mistake, I noticed your sig. lol
i had that tele before. got it when it was still a prototype. the pickups and playbility was great but the tuner felt cheap and very unreliable for some reason. i hope they changed the issues on the newer models consider mine was a prototype.
for free? nice grab, man
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
i love the tone of an ash body guitar/tele. got my fender about 10 years ago and its never let me down, ash body guitars improve with age too so keep it around for a while you wont regret it trust me.
Im gonna pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans !!!!
Quote by kckyle
i had that tele before. got it when it was still a prototype. the pickups and playbility was great but the tuner felt cheap and very unreliable for some reason. i hope they changed the issues on the newer models consider mine was a prototype.

yeah i tuned mine and had no problem with it
thanks for the comments guys.. i really like it )
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster Electric Guitar Ash
Bugera 333XL 212
Dunlop Original Cry Baby >> Korg Pitchblack Tuner >> MXR Carbon Copy >> Boss DS-1
Lol, nice deal, and nice axe, although the Ash Tele's are only about $450. Our Rhythm Guit. just bought one a few weeks ago. Still nice trade though.
Ibanez SAS32EX
Caparison TAT II
Music Man JP 6
BOSS GT-10
ENGL Fireball 60
ENGL Pro Greenback 4x12

So you had a faulty $300 guitar, and you got a $700 guitar free? Dude, say the tele's faulty and get a $1400 guitar! :P

That looks really nice. The pick guard sets it right off. I love it.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
How is it man, i've wanted that for a while, but i know once i buy it and take it home it wont be like it is in the store

How is it?

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Quote by trutrojan8
yeah i tuned mine and had no problem with it
thanks for the comments guys.. i really like it )

You better keep it in a safe place when you sleep. Other wise it's mine

<.<

>.>
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.