I have a les paul copy harley benton (hb450bk) the guitar is pretty nice for the price but now im having a big problem the 14 fret is coming out of the fret board on the bottom and now i cut myself there when playing, is anything i can do to repare it?

Or this guitar is done?

oh im sorry if this isnt the right category.

thanx for ur time
like...its sliding down? or is the corner of it like popping up? if its poppint up just put something over the fret and lightly tap it back down. if its like sliding out, it probably needs to be refretted.
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise
accept its life choice. just say away from it at night
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by thespian948
like...its sliding down? or is the corner of it like popping up? if its poppint up just put something over the fret and lightly tap it back down. if its like sliding out, it probably needs to be refretted.

yeah its poping out

the fret is ok is just a liltle part of it like 1 mm at the end of the fret in down part of it is a litle off is just 1mm but when i play fast i almost cut the palm of my hand there.

Should i use glue to fix it?
Last edited by pOlen at Oct 4, 2008,
nah. theres teeth on the bottom of the fret that "bites" the wood so it holds it in. just tap it back in
Quote by Mo Jiggity

Quote by thespian948
nah. theres teeth on the bottom of the fret that "bites" the wood so it holds it in. just tap it back in

how do i tap it?
get a hammer or something and lightly tap it back into place,dont hit the fret as hard as you can cuz i think doing that might hurt the neck,lol
Guitars:
Gibson SG
Alvarez 6 string acoustic
Alvarez 12 string acoustic/electric
B.C. Rich Warlock
SQUIER
Ibanez 4 string bass

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace
-Jimi Hendrix R.I.P
just put something soft over the fret (rag, few layers of paper towel or whatever) just for a little mroe protection from the hammer, and lighty tap it back in with a hammer.
Quote by Mo Jiggity