Or in UG terms, Man gets metal up his ass

Thief impaled after foiled theftAn alleged thief had to be rushed to a local East London hospital on Wednesday night after being impaled while attempting to run away from a crime scene. Senior admin officer at the museum, Rod Botha, said the suspect broke down the back door to the museum. The alarm went off and the man apparently got a fright and ran away. Thief impaled after foiled theftHe climbed a tree and then attempted to jump over the fence. The suspect, however, lost his footing and was impaled by one of the spikes on the fence. Botha said the man was discovered by a tow truck driver who heard his cries. Police and a local security company were despatched to the scene. The man was taken to Frere Hospital and it is understood that he is due to undergo surgery.

i didnt see a thread on this (yes i used search bar)

i found this hilarious , and a great case of pwnage and 'metal up your ass.it also serves him right for trying to rob

so, i want UG's opinions on the pic

gear:
Custom built Strat
Esp ltd EC-1000
Gibson les paul fadded dc
Line 6 spider II 30watt
Boss Ds1, DD6,Tu-2, NS
Alvarez af60ckelectro/acoustic
Last edited by nehpets5555 at Oct 4, 2008,
omg.....the poor bastard

Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
rofl, looks painful.
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
gore is against the rule but may i add, PWNT
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Ouch.... I can feel it.

And I lol'd.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Gore rule... Reported. (side note: ouch)
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
The term "comes back to bite you in the ass" is quite prevalent here.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie