So im watching Extreme makeover home edition and the daughter of the family on the show has some condition where she cant be in an environment over
62 degrees Farenheit(sp?). i missed the first few mintues of the show so i dont know what its called. Does anybody know what she might have?
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Shes made of ice, kill her with fire!!!
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
So going to the beach on a hot summer day with your signifigant other would be suicide?
Nice.
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

Quote by Hot_Money420
Ask Jeeves dot com

dood, google killed jeeves like a year ago. google slit his throat and then cut out his heart and fed it to him.
Quote by urzafan
dood, google killed jeeves like a year ago. google slit his throat and then cut out his heart and fed it to him.

google is so metal!!!!!one

oh and no i dont know what the condition is called, but that would suck
Quote by masterk1818
I tell him to stop but he doesn't listen.

He just keeps thrusting

^Talking about his dog

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

^if you don't get it, search for Duel of the Farts
Quote by urzafan

This saddens me...I used to like Jeeves....until he directed me to 4chan one day....that S.O.B!!!!
Some kid at my old High School had a similar condition. I don't really know anything about it though...
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.