Just for giggles, is this possible? I have a Bugera 333XL and it has two inputs, high and low gain. Each gives a unique kind of sound and I'm wondering if I can't do an A/B box into each input. Does anyone know if this works or not?
I know when you plug two guitars into an amp that has two inputs it really messes up the sound sometimes. I'd say try it, god only knows what will happen. Might turn out quite cool.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
Read the manual on your amp because on my Peavey if both jacks are plugged in then the gain on both jacks become equalized.
Quote by snowjay
Read the manual on your amp because on my Peavey if both jacks are plugged in then the gain on both jacks become equalized.

maybe...

it will work though... promise all of my internets.
you could do that, or maybe try a Y cable and jumper it like you would an old marshall.
Quote by BeerChurch
If you use both the high and low gain inputs on the 333XL, both jacks become low inputs.
This is correct.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
Quote by BeerChurch
If you use both the high and low gain inputs on the 333XL, both jacks become low inputs.

+1

It'll work, and it's a good idea, but just not worth it to be honest.