So I heard that if you mix watermelon and beer together you get poisoned?

has anybody heard of this before?

Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
no
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Each of the two, by itself, is awesome. Then mixing them both should make awesome x 2, right?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Each of the two, by itself, is awesome. Then mixing them both should make awesome x 2, right?

This makes sense.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
The natural fruit sugars combined with the poison already in the alcohol makes it 4x as potent.

not
yep, gives you nipple herpes
Quote by masterk1818
I tell him to stop but he doesn't listen.

He just keeps thrusting

^Talking about his dog

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

^if you don't get it, search for Duel of the Farts
Quote by darkstar2466

I think, darkstar, that it is actually awesome^2. Not x 2.
Quote by Seryaph

Now we are treading philosophical waters.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
lol at this whole thread.
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
Quote by Seryaph
He just rained on you.
Did i eat too many?
did I jump in too fast?
how long's this shit last?
Everyone take off ya mask, I lost my grasp

Like weeds?
I doubt it. If anything I think it might just equal indigestion.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
Quote by Seryaph

This man knows his math.
Quote by Seryaph

This is only true if the mathematical representation of mixing flavors is a multiplication and not an addition.

(if only this is what math class were like...)

edit:
Continued-

Let's let the tastiness of one tsp of sugar = variable x, then two tsp of sugar should = 2x.
The same could be said for watermelon and beer. Let sample of beer = y tastiness, and sample of watermelon = x tastiness, following what we have defined as the method of adding tastiness, the combination of watermelon and beer should be x+y.

Now, beer has a certain value of tastiness per amount such that y = (tastiness of sample)/(volume of sample). This value multiplied by the volume of the sample of beer equals the total tastiness of that sample of beer. The more beer in the sample, the more tastiness that sample of beer contains.
Thus, for an unknown volume of beer, we can make the tastiness of the sample of beer = x.

Therefor, for an unknown volume of beer, and an unknown volume of watermelon, Beer + Watermelon = 2x.

yea.
Last edited by Zida at Oct 4, 2008,
You're all wrong. You die from it. Happened to a good friend of mine.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I have to try this now
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
Quote by Zida
This is only true if the mathematical representation of mixing flavors is a multiplication and not an addition.

Exactly. I was thinking that combining awesomeness is done in a manner of superposition - not through products.

And it should be through superposition.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Zida

Well, I don't know about you, but when I eat watermelon and drink beer, the average awesomeness of the two put together is definitely a result of multiplying the two awesomenesses together, as opposed to simply adding them, which is just weak.
Quote by ADCME

I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Zida

This seems correct. You're just adding the beer to the watermelon.

beer + watermelon = beer-y watermelon
awesome + awesome = awesome * 2

No?
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
My point is the following.

Let us say that Beer = awesome = x. Let us further say that Watermelon = awesome = x.

You would think that x+x=2x. And that makes perfect logical sense.

Beer + Watermelon = Beery Watermelon.
But we are not dealing with two tangible, independant objects here. We are dealing with two separate flavors and their awesomeness.
I say that the taste of beer and the taste of watermelon blended together would complement each other so well that the result MUST be a multiplication.
If you add a beer and a watermelon together, you get Beer and Watermelon. If you add the flavor of beer to the flavor of watermelon, this is what you get.

flavor of Beer x flavor of Watermelon = BeerWatermelon. Or even better than BeerWatermelon . . .! WatermelonBeer! or Awesome^2

This is something beyond beery watermelon. This is a whole new flavor
Last edited by Seryaph at Oct 4, 2008,
I prefer Purple Drank and Deep fried chicken with my watermelon, but that's just me.

Of course you don't die.

^guy with too much time

Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by ADCME

Qoooot!
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Seryaph
My point is the following.
I say that the taste of beer and the taste of watermelon blended together would complement each other so well that the result MUST be a multiplication.
If you add a beer and a watermelon together, you get Beer and Watermelon. If you add the flavor of beer to the flavor of watermelon, this is what you get.

flavor of Beer x flavor of Watermelon = BeerWatermelon. or Awesome^2

This is something beyond beery watermelon. This is a whole new flavor

It still doesn't make sense.
I beat you to the first equation anyway.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Quote by Born_to_shred
It still doesn't make sense.
I beat you to the first equation anyway.

You guys are your ****ing logic.

You enjoy your beery watermelon.

I will live happier with my WatermelonBeer and its awesomeness squared.

Wow, people take that toilet bowl cleaner idea and just go ahead and apply it to everything don't they? At least this one isn't as dumb as the orange peel + penny = LSD idea.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
it gives you the runs... but otherwise no
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158