I have ltd ec-400 and just recently bought 30x cube but in some other thread, i read that SS amp doesnt sound as good with EMGs and Tube amp will sound much better. I just want to know if there big difference and should i get different amp then 30x cube for my ltd. I have 300 bucks and willing to go used
Bedroom Set up:

ESP LTD EC-400 with 81/60 EMG
Yamaha SJ550HR, 1980's Strat (rare guitar)
Crate v18
Digitech Bad Monkey
Vintage 30 Speaker
Metal Muff

Saving up for ESP Uruha's Signature Guitar
no one can help me?
Bedroom Set up:

Crate v18
Digitech Bad Monkey
Vintage 30 Speaker
Metal Muff

Why are you bothered about someone else thinking EMGs sound best through tube amps? You just bought the cube. It's all opinion. Granted they do what they're built to do with tube amps but if you like what you have you should keep it.
EMG's sound the same through SS AND Tube amps. It's just a myth perpetuated by the tube purists. I have tried many EMG-equipped guitars through roland cubes and they sounded great.
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

Squint your eyes to see clearly. Blur reality to make it real.

Quote by Magic Jim
"Jimmy! Eat your peas!"
"It's not illegal if I don't"
"k, koo"

Imagine if life was like that.

Awesome
EMG's are kind of sterile sounding, 'cause they're heavy pickups which is good if you play metal, rock, etc., but anyway, every form of pickup is gonna sound different through a tube amp, because tube amps express the sound of the guitar clearer and nicer. EMG's in particular don't make a difference. If you want a new amp, just buy a nice solid state, unless you WANT the real nice warm tube amp sound. I hope this helped.
Ibanez SAS32EX
Caparison TAT II
Music Man JP 6
BOSS GT-10
ENGL Fireball 60
ENGL Pro Greenback 4x12

Crate V series is in your budget
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

so far, i am still getting mix feedback about how emg sound through SS and tube amp. Let just say tube sound better with emg, is there any tube amp in my price range that i can get to sound better than cube 30x? just name them then i will go to GC and try them out to decide for myself. i play mostly metal/rock

remember i am willing to go used
Bedroom Set up:

Crate v18
Digitech Bad Monkey
Vintage 30 Speaker
Metal Muff

It won't make the tube amp sound better, it'll just make the EMGs work for what they're made for. I'd stick with the cube until you need a bigger amp and have some more money for one.