Hola guys! In a bit of a cross here. I'll probaly be getting around 700$ soon, enough for 1 of the 2 things I have my eye on. There's a paul gilbert signature acoustic that I'm interested in, but I'm not sure if it's worth 700 bucks, the other thing I had my eye on is a vox ac15 which I know will always be around where the PGA1000 wouldnt be. Any suggestions?!?
Gear-
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland Micro Cube
Les Paul Studio
Ibanez Rg440 Roadster II Series
Gibson Flying V
SE Custom Paul Allender edition
Frankenstrat Replica (that I made)
Guild Madeira Nylon acoustic.
Fender P Bass
Ampeg 1x14
Quote by milkmanv1
Hola guys! In a bit of a cross here. I'll probaly be getting around 700$ soon, enough for 1 of the 2 things I have my eye on. There's a paul gilbert signature acoustic that I'm interested in, but I'm not sure if it's worth 700 bucks, the other thing I had my eye on is a vox ac15 which I know will always be around where the PGA1000 wouldnt be. Any suggestions?!?

I have no idea on that acoustic, but AC15's give you some killer cleans.
Quote by milkmanv1

Can you post a link for the Paul Gilbert signature acoustic, I've never heard of it b4!
Yeah I really dig the chimey cleans, and the vintage distortion/bluesy sound. The Paul gilbert acoustic/electric is pretty crazy but its nothing too special... I also would rather stick with the ac15, the ac30 might sound nicer, but 1 it's bigger 2 the controls piss me off, and 3 I don't have that much dough.
Gear-
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland Micro Cube
Les Paul Studio
Gibson Flying V
Fender P Bass
Ampeg 1x14
http://cfs1.tistory.com/upload_control/download.blog?fhandle=YmxvZzMxMjk1QGZzMS50aXN0b3J5LmNvbTovYXR0YWNoLzAvMjguZ2lm

Here's a picture however, I dont really know much about it, other then It has PG's signature on it, and its a nice ibanez steel string acoustic electric.
Gear-
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland Micro Cube
Les Paul Studio
Gibson Flying V
Fender P Bass
Ampeg 1x14
I know there was a Steve Vai Signature acoustic, the EP7 Euphoria, but as far as I'm concerned, Paul has never had a Signature acoustic.

I think you've misread something ie: he plays that acoustic, but it's no signature.
No it actually is a Paul Gilbert signature acoustic electric, its signed by PG and has small F-holes on the bridge. They were released because of To be with you which was like an uber mega hit in japan, so I think the paul gilbert acoustics were japan only, they were never really mainstream either.
Gear-
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland Micro Cube
Les Paul Studio
Gibson Flying V
Fender P Bass
Ampeg 1x14
bump