Does anyone know what the output is of the humbuckers on a 2006 epiphone les paul standard? I just want to know so i can compare it to aftermarket pickups, thanks.
"A musician should not be measured by the skill at which they perform, but the passion, and love for music with which they are playing."
They're made to the same specifications of the Gibson '57 Classic (neck) and Classic Plus (bridge), so you're looking at an output of around 7.5k in the neck and 8-9k in the bridge.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Try Seymour Duncan's site. They have a Tone guru program there that may help. You input your body style, pickup config, and music style, then they calculate what might work best. Of course it's THEIR pickups, but you can look at the output rating and find another brand you like with the same output and there ya go.
Ok, i'll try that out. thanks a lot for the help
"A musician should not be measured by the skill at which they perform, but the passion, and love for music with which they are playing."