Hey there.

I have a Hughes & Kettner Switchblade head, which up until this morning, worked great. The problem is that it won't power on at all. It hasn't been knocked around at all. I was wondering if anyone could help me sort this out, or if anyone's come across a similar scenario.

Thanks.
Who said I can't sig my own quote?
Maybe try another power socket and or power cable if possible? If not it's probably just a fuse...
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
Quote by `digitaL.braVo
Maybe try another power socket and or power cable if possible? If not it's probably just a fuse...

Yeah it sounds like a fuse to me. Just wanted to be sure...
Who said I can't sig my own quote?
Quote by `digitaL.braVo

+1

If the fuse is fine, it could be a tube. When my Mesa F-100 stopped working one time it wouldn't power on because of a tube, i replaced that, then it blew a fuse. Bad times...
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by MESAexplorer
+1

If the fuse is fine, it could be a tube. When my Mesa F-100 stopped working one time it wouldn't power on because of a tube, i replaced that, then it blew a fuse. Bad times...

Lol. What a picky amp. The only reason I suggested trying an alternate socket/power cable is it's small beans to test, and could potentially save him the pocket change for a new fuse.
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
Quote by `digitaL.braVo
Lol. What a picky amp. The only reason I suggested trying an alternate socket/power cable is it's small beans to test, and could potentially save him the pocket change for a new fuse.

Yeah, same thing with feedback. Try different sockets, moving the amp around and other stuff.

That mesa is long gone though.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio