Three words: Piece of shit.

Seriously, don't see this fucking movie. It's right-wing propaganda with some shitty slapstick.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Oh ok.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Hhmmmm looks like it's worth a watch (after a quick look at the imdb profile). A Christmas Carol is my favorite story of all time. But I can see how this movie could put a lame spin on it.
We're only strays.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Hhmmmm looks like it's worth a watch (after a quick look at the imdb profile). A Christmas Carol is my favorite story of all time. But I can see how this movie could put a lame spin on it.

lol, not surprised u'd like it... judging from ur posts in the thread about the debate, ur rather republican
Anyone know how that Tropic Thunder film is, if it's out?

I usually don't like American comedies, but it has Stiller and Black in it.
I also like this idea that they were shooting a movie, and it becomes real...or something...
An American Carol? What?

Never even heard of it.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Quote by K Dizzle
lol, not surprised u'd like it... judging from ur posts in the thread about the debate, ur rather republican

Obviously, since I haven't seen it yet.
We're only strays.
Quote by HighPotency
k, koo

Yes! First to say that.

Bastard!

K, koo.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by ebbbaaa

Seriously, don't see this fucking movie. It's right-wing propaganda with some shitty slapstick.

im pretty sure that was the point of it

i heard a commercial for it on the radio
and it was like,
are you tired of liberal movies with negative endings?

so yeah
YEAH DUDE
Quote by ebbbaaa

wait, a movie that makes fun of Michael Moore and Rosie O in the previews... is right-wing?! OAHMA GAHD! How did you ever deduce that one, Einstein?

Whats your opinion on Michael Moores films?