Poll: Did You Attend
Poll Options
View poll results: Did You Attend
Hellz Yeahz
21 36%
No!!!!
38 64%
Voters: 59.
So. I didn't go to homecoming :-) I chilled with my gf and had a great time. She likes video games :-) Can't beat thatttt haha. Anyways my friends who did go. Said it sucked. All of them are in tears and flipping out. I'm happy i didn't go. YAYAYAYAY

Btw. How many of you all did attend some kinda homecomin dance this year?
ALPACA! NOT LLAMA!
K, koo.

I didn't.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
If your friends are in tears because a school dance sucked, they should greatly reconsider their lives.
No homecoming in college. Or at least I don't think there is.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
*cocks head* Who the fuck are you ?
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by Opeth_Death
If your friends are in tears because a school dance sucked, they should greatly reconsider their lives.

this.
I went to mine. There was a LOT of grinding going on. Also there was a girl pole dancing on a pole that was holding some strobe lights up... It was interesting.
Quote by darkstar2466

There is.. but only in some schools.. and it's more so of a get together? Dunno, I know there's none at mine.
Quote by Opeth_Death

they are. and i have to deal with it. lol.
ALPACA! NOT LLAMA!
...what even is a homecoming? Do people actually come home from somewhere?
If your parents never had children, chances are, you wont either.

Member #2 of Kerry/Edwards fanclub
*cough*cough*faggit!!*cough*cough*

who wouldnt want to do what you did?

aherm*cough*fagg!!*cough*
Do NOT look behind you.
Quote by Muzikh
There is.. but only in some schools.. and it's more so of a get together? Dunno, I know there's none at mine.

Yeah. I've never heard of college homecomings. The high school ones were lame enough...
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466

yes there is. there was a pep rally yesterday night with common and N.E.R.D. playing. and a homecoming parade before that. then the homecoming game today which we lost. but oh well it was close. go wolfpack
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Quote by deadkenedy
...what even is a homecoming? Do people actually come home from somewhere?

Epic quests and glorious battles..
..many lives were lost..
But the cause was honorable.
Quote by riffmasterjosh
yes there is. there was a pep rally yesterday night with common and N.E.R.D. playing. and a homecoming parade before that. then the homecoming game today which we lost. but oh well it was close. go wolfpack

Well see, darkstar.. there's one of the schools I mentioned earlier.
Well, mine was in June, and it was FREAKING AWESOME.
I don't regret it one bit, and the after party was the best party ever. F'n hotel party, ya?
I live in the east bay and its mexico and ghettoville here. So of course they played a bunch of mexican crap and ghetto crap. Thats what you get when the majority of the school is mexican and black i guess. I didnt go to mine, and im glad i didnt, i would be embaressed to be seen with those kinda people.
Guitars Owned: Yamaha F335
well im homecoming prince so i kinda have to go (only did it to put it on my college application people) but theres a halloween parade the same day so im considering either performing in that with our marching band or homecoming and i already told a girl i would go with her but i dont think she would mind too much

thoughts?
Quote by Don't Read This
well im homecoming prince so i kinda have to go (only did it to put it on my college application people) but theres a halloween parade the same day so im considering either performing in that with our marching band or homecoming and i already told a girl i would go with her but i dont think she would mind too much

thoughts?

Impossible.. here on UG?
Here we be just mere scally-wags.. riff-raffs! A few logicians.. but mostly vagrants!
Quote by Don't Read This

thoughts?

Unless the title homecoming prince means something different at your school how can you put that on your college apps?
i went to my schools grad or homecoming idk wtf to call it, me and my 10 friends started a mosh pit randomly to some mainstream rock songs they were playing. it was epic cause then we got kicked out.... dont know how that is epic though...
Quote by convictionless
i went to my schools grad or homecoming idk wtf to call it, me and my 10 friends started a mosh pit randomly to some mainstream rock songs they were playing. it was epic cause then we got kicked out.... dont know how that is epic though...

I played at a school with my band, started a song, and during mid-song, I put down the guitar (rhythm guitarist takes over), and dive into what has just become a mosh pit.

what.

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by Squabblism
So. I didn't go to homecoming :-) I chilled with my gf and had a great time. She likes video games :-) Can't beat thatttt haha.
My girlfriend not only plays video games, but probably listens to better music than your girlfriend, can hack your Myspace, and...

Oh yeah. She puts out.

...I think I beat that.

Anyways my friends who did go. Said it sucked. All of them are in tears and flipping out. I'm happy i didn't go. YAYAYAYAY
To that, I agree with Opeth_Death:
Quote by Opeth_Death

Btw. How many of you all did attend some kinda homecomin dance this year?
I was homecoming king at my school last year, and my girlfriend is on court this year, so I have to go back for my high school's homecoming this Friday.

Quote by darkstar2466
False. My college has a homecoming, but instead of a dance, I believe we have a parade...
Didn't go to my homecoming when I was in High School, but my old band played at the senior prom after party thing (after the dance, there was music [us] money, gift cards, a car, and other random shit given away)
Quote by IzRG350
Unless the title homecoming prince means something different at your school how can you put that on your college apps?

shows school spirit i believe
Quote by 1 Winged Angel
I live in the east bay and its mexico and ghettoville here. So of course they played a bunch of mexican crap and ghetto crap. Thats what you get when the majority of the school is mexican and black i guess. I didnt go to mine, and im glad i didnt, i would be embaressed to be seen with those kinda people.

Obvious troll is obvious.

I didn't go to my sophomore one, but I probably will to this year's homecoming.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by 1 Winged Angel

And I'm sure all the black people would be embarrassed to be seen with your lame white ass.
12 fret fury
No, but I came at home, if that counts.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
im going to homecoming. and will be gettin' it fa sho lo.
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████