I just found out about this guy who claimed to be a time traveler from the year 2036.

He made some amazing claims, and predictions back in the late 90's and up to 2001, and then dissappeared without a trace.

There is a radio show on youtube that talks about him, and all the things he said.

I made this thread for anyone who wants to watch those videos, or already knows stuff about him.
John Titor...what kinda claims?
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
i am a time traveler i came from yesterday to alert my self to post in this thread
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Quote by DirtyMakik
John Titor...what kinda claims?

He proposed that time is not linear, and that there are endless different dimensions, all in a different time period. This is how he proposed he "time traveled"

It wasn't really time travel at all though, just jumping to another universe that was in the past.

None are the same, and supposedly in his dimension, Y2K happened. Also there were several wars, and a World War, involving a nuclear exchange.
Quote by TheArcadeFire
I just found out about this guy who claimed to be a time traveler from the year 2036.

He made some amazing claims, and predictions back in the late 90's and up to 2001, and then dissapxpeared without a trace.

There is a radio show on youtube that talks about him, and all the things he said.

I made this thread for anyone who wants to watch those videos, or already knows stuff about him.

Hide, Now.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by TheArcadeFire
He proposed that time is not linear, and that there are endless different dimensions, all in a different time period. This is how he proposed he "time traveled"

It wasn't really time travel at all though, just jumping to another universe that was in the past.

None are the same, and supposedly in his dimension, Y2K happened. Also there were several wars, and a World War, involving a nuclear exchange.

Just a guy who watche too much Slider...Y2K did happen? and WWII had nuclear *BOOM!* in them?
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
John Titor.

Woaaaaaaaah.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
He was "silenced" by the government because he knew too much.

Let that be a warning to your curious mind.
Quote by floppypick
Hide, Now.

Where did the X come from...
That Cheap Fucking Smile Carries You To Bed

Those Lips Are Social Suicide But I Just Wanna See You Dead.
Quote by DirtyMakik
Just a guy who watche too much Slider...Y2K did happen? and WWII had nuclear *BOOM!* in them?

No

He said that in the future, another World War broke out.

He made predictions on Cern's Hadron Collider, and also, he said we would find no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq BEFORE 9/11 even happened. He also came out about the IBM 5100, and it's capabilities, and then those claims were confirmed by IBM. Supposedly there were only 5 people on earth who knew about them befor he said that. He wasn't one of those 5 people.
Quote by dethskar0
Where did the X come from...

Uhh.... the internet?

Anyway, that's weird.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Nice mullet
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
What's the point in telling all of us? There's no sense in it. If Y2K happened in your future, and it didn't happen in our time, what's the point in telling us about your future? Obviously all the shit he said may or may not happen, he can't lose. Con artist.

Quote by dethskar0
What's the point in telling all of us? There's no sense in it. If Y2K happened in your future, and it didn't happen in our time, what's the point in telling us about your future? Obviously all the shit he said may or may not happen, he can't lose. Con artist.

Way to be really un informed....

It DID happen.

Look it up before making yourself look stupid.
He said that he was in a military operation, and went back to 1975, and changed our history somehow. Just please watch at least the first 3 youtube videos before coming back.
It didn't happen as they said it would, retard. They said all computer databases would fail because the years had always been input as 96,97,98 etc. 2 numbers. And 2000 would come and be 00, and that would **** everything up. As far as I know, electronics and databases still work. So you're wrong buddy.

And if he went back and fixed Y2K, he ****ed up his story right there. Because he said that all of the future and pasts were DIFFERENT universes, so he wouldn't be able to fix Y2K for us.

Last edited by dethskar0 at Oct 5, 2008,
Quote by TheArcadeFire
Y2K happened.
ROFLMAO anyone who knows anything about computer programing knows Y2K was nothing but a huge scam to profit.
well we're in 2008 so we passed the year 2000, means that "Y2k" as "2000" did happen, but not "Y2K" as "WTF?!WE'RE ALL GONNA DIEEEEEEYYYAAAARRRRGGGHHHLHLGHGL!"...but it cannot happen since we passed that year
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Nearly all of his credibility is gone in my eyes, because (all according to THEE John Titor):
1) in the year 2012, the US was in its 7th year of civil war
2) No olympics after 2004

Various other predictions on the website johntitor.com which has his original website postings

Sorry to burst the bubble.
^He can back that up though. Because of the "time multiverse" shit. Really he can't be wrong, because if anything he says does happen, he's a prophet. If anything he says doesn't happen, time multiverse. He can't lose.

Quote by jarudy
Nearly all of his credibility is gone in my eyes, because (all according to THEE John Titor):
1) in the year 2012, the US was in its 7th year of civil war
2) No olympics after 2004

Various other predictions on the website johntitor.com which has his original website postings

Sorry to burst the bubble.

Didn't John Titor say that he comes from a different world, so things might not be the same as his?

I remember reading about him years ago. He had pictures/diagrams of his time travel device to...
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by TheArcadeFire

Y2K DID happen, as in "YEAR-2-THOUSAND" There HAVE been several wars, 'tard, also, in WORLD WAR 2 there WAS a nuclear exchange, from America, to Japan.
Quote by TheArcadeFire
No

He said that in the future, another World War broke out.

He made predictions on Cern's Hadron Collider, and also, he said we would find no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq BEFORE 9/11 even happened. He also came out about the IBM 5100, and it's capabilities, and then those claims were confirmed by IBM. Supposedly there were only 5 people on earth who knew about them befor he said that. He wasn't one of those 5 people.

apparently, he was.
john titor rocks...i have read all of his stuff..there was a thing on the history channel about him
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon