Anybody have good metal songs in Standard EADGBE?

I can barely tune any lower (because I use 9 gauge) without having to play on metal noodles. I'm planing on getting heavier gauges the next time I change but for them moment I'm stuck with 9's.
Any of Metallica's earlier work.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Any classic metal: Metallica, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, etc.

Another good one to check out is Protest the Hero if you like progressive guitar. They play in Eb (half step down).
Opeth.
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
To be honest though you can still clearly play most stuff in Standard tuning or Drop D even if it's in C. It's an octave higher or so sure, but still sounds good.

Just drop your e-string to D and play away (I'd think Drop D wouldn't create fret buzz).
Quote by FrayedSanity
To be honest though you can still clearly play most stuff in Standard tuning or Drop D even if it's in C. It's an octave higher or so sure, but still sounds good.

Just drop your e-string to D and play away (I'd think Drop D wouldn't create fret buzz).

+1

I agree

I play some Bodom stuff in E even though it's played in D Standard.
Testament - Souls of black
Metallica - Seek and destroy
Megadeth - Symphony of destruction
Anthrax - Mad house

Just to name a few good metal songs in standard
*PROFILE NOT IN USE*
Cool, thanks for the feedback. I'll try a few of those, but anything newer? Most of the metal I know is classic metal anyways.
some of dimmu borgir's stuff is in standerd
[A Portrait For The Deceased]

I swear they just went into the special ed. class and got one of them to slam their foreheads on the keyboard.
I once masturbated on some dudes arm.
Quote by mightmuffin
Testament - Souls of black
Metallica - Seek and destroy
Megadeth - Symphony of destruction
Anthrax - Mad house

Just to name a few good metal songs in standard

haha man I love your sig!

I agree!!

those are all good standardd metal songs!

Go for it man!
a lot of dream theater,accept,ozzy
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
practically anything thats actually GOOD is in standard
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
loads of thrash bands use standard, you can also tune half a step down and drop d to get other thrash bands aswell. I use 10-50's which give me the option of E standard, E flat, Drop D and Drop D Flat, tunings without having to change Gauge. 4 tunings for the price of one u might say :p