I've been playing for awhile and i want to get my first tube amp soon. I'm getting sick of the solid state piece of shit I have and am ready to throw it out the window. I know absolutly nothing about whats what in the world of tube amps. I'm looking for a small tube in the 10-30 watt ballpark that can get good cleans and dirty cleans. I play mostly southern rock, blues and boogie.
"I'm looking for a small tube in the 10-30 watt ballpark that can get good cleans and dirty cleans. I play mostly southern rock, blues and boogie."

=blues jr
Quote by sigur_ros6
peavey delta blues or peavey classics or really good

what is your price range?

Range is about $200-300. I know probably not many options for that range. It's gotta be small so it can be pushed easily, but i plan to just mic it to the PA if i play out with it.
200-300...that's really tough, dude. One thing about tube amps...NOT cheap. And 10 watts for gigging...mic'd or not that'll be tough, too. I'd say minimum for gigging would be 30 but I'd go 50...you can still push those pretty easy.

The tube amp world is a whole new realm. My advice is to go to a store and get all the info you can from a salesperson.
laney VC or maybe a lionheart if your budget can stretch to it
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Cam Sampbell's my hero
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by Randy Bobandy
Range is about $200-300. I know probably not many options for that range. It's gotta be small so it can be pushed easily, but i plan to just mic it to the PA if i play out with it.

I have a Fender Champ 600 ($200), and it can do that pretty well. Maybe get an overdrive pedal as well?
Saint Louis Blues