This part not important:
So I went to get some water from the mill and I remembered this old friend of mine. We had been really close for the time that we were seeing each other. Then I remembered that we had exchanged necklaces. I gave her a shark-tooth and she gave me...well, something.

This part important:
The necklace she gave me was just any ordinary necklace but the emblem it had was unique in its own way. On the back of it was the company name (which I can't remember right now) and the word "Australia" to indicate that it was made there. I do remember that the company had a website (which I can't find...ugh) and that you could order them online.

I know I had some sample pics in my computer. I might have to use pandora to get them but if I find them I'll post them here. BTW: the necklace that she had given me is long gone.

Pretty much the question is: What Australia based companies make necklaces?

Samples Found!

^Anybody know anything about anything similar to these?

And yes, as far as I can remember, the necklaces this company makes are all made in the same material as seen above.

EDIT to /thread:
Company Name = BICO
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Last edited by americablanco at Oct 5, 2008,
I've seen them before here, I'm pretty sure a shop here called JR surf and ski sell them, maybe u can jump on their site/store(if it exists) and they might have the company's name.
[quote="[P|E|R|S|O|N"]]*link*No, I know thats not the site but with that we can establish the fact that what I'm looking for is made of pewter.

Quote by SteveBeginner
JR surf and ski
I'm looking that store up right now.
Quote by Grundy0
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Last edited by americablanco at Oct 5, 2008,
I can't load JR Surf and Ski with my slo0o0o0ow internet connection.

I'll keep searching for "pewter" "Australia" and "necklace"

...or just go to one of the chans if I must.
Quote by Grundy0
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3