hey my band needs a name.

We have 5 people 2 guitars, drummer, bass, and a singer (a girl)

We play mostly alternative rock, sometimes heavier.

We're all in 9th grade, christians, 2 of the members wont allow anything inappropriate.

The old name was Battle for the Bridge (then i and singer joined and we didnt like it)

we've thought of

Life in Black and White
Pending...
Fistful of Sand (steel)
Stand Down
Life Wasted

feel free to agree/disagree and suggest.
tell you the truth i kind of dig battle for the bridge, but out of the list you posted stand down is decent. you mentioned that you were all christians, maybe try using a biblical reference even if you don't play christian rock.

if you can't think of anything you like, don't stress about it. just keep playing and eventually it'll name itself.
Out of those I would say Life in Black and White. BUt I would say rethink them. Dont try to make it something so obvious, not that it is but, I always liked when bands names had something to do with the members, like something that is just for the five of you that no one else understands, like maybe an inside joke, or if all of you have same influences maybe an obscure line from ur bands favorite song. I think if you make it something meaningful to all the members you will like it better and four weeks later not want to change it. Imo
Quote by ak10
Out of those I would say Life in Black and White. BUt I would say rethink them. Dont try to make it something so obvious, not that it is but, I always liked when bands names had something to do with the members, like something that is just for the five of you that no one else understands, like maybe an inside joke, or if all of you have same influences maybe an obscure line from ur bands favorite song. I think if you make it something meaningful to all the members you will like it better and four weeks later not want to change it. Imo

like Satan's Sex Toys