So far, guitar rig 3 works fine... however, I want to record with the effects through programs like reaper...

How can I do it? I know its with VST but how do I use them, it doesnt seem to be in the list of effects as vst in reaper....

thanks!
ESP Horizon FM Standard
Spider II line 6 30 watt
Uber Metal - line 6 effect
With Cubase I use it as a plugin or insert. There's a dll file in the Guitar Rig folder in program files, copy it over to the folder with all your other plugins.
In reaper you just record/load a track, then click the "fx" button for the track. There's a list of effect types, one of which is VST. Click VST and it will show you all the VST's you have (i.e. I believe amplitube 2.0 demo comes bundled with reaper)

Getting reaper to recognize that you have GR3 I believe is just a matter of having it in the right directory, mine is something like program files / VST plugins or something.
My Gear
Epi Les Paul
Roland Microcube
Boss DS-1 pedal
Shure SM57
M-Audio Fasttrack
heres an idea...read the manual or contact native instruments...you paid for the software...which entitles you to support
when i pu the directory for my gutiar rig it doesnt work i have it int eh right directory but it wont show in the vst plz help
Quote by PsychomanZ
heres an idea...read the manual or contact native instruments...you paid for the software...which entitles you to support

Here's an idea. Either help people and contribute to the forum, or fuck off.

What directory do you have it in?
There is poetry in despair.
yeah..ok internet tough guy...i would sooo love for you to say that to my face..you wouldnt even finish the sentence before i shoved your teeth into the back of your faggy little head.
Whatever chief. I'm not about to get into trash talking over the internet with you. Why don't you grow up and realise that not everyone on this forum who has a decent piece of software stole it. And if they did, what business is it of yours?
There is poetry in despair.
Quote by PsychomanZ
yeah..ok internet tough guy...i would sooo love for you to say that to my face..you wouldnt even finish the sentence before i shoved your teeth into the back of your faggy little head.

HA!
This s*** is hilarious. I'll go ahead and guarantee that you couldn't back that up in person. your one of these angry little guys who just cant keep cool at all. and as for "internet tough guy" ? your the one whos threatening violence on people.
Hi everyone,

I've installed EZ Drummer to use with Reaper, but i can't include the EZD in any track, either its guitar or bass i'm playing (with Guitar Rig3). I've alreay copied the plugins to the folder, and i can select them, but in the moment i start recording, in there's no sound from the EZD template/new drum line i created.

Can anyone help me?

Other question i would like to ask: when i click in the FX button to select the plugin i want, the window where are all the plugins appear in the bottom of the screen, and stays always there, wich means i can't see all the tracks immediately - i have to close it the tinnt letters in the bottom, next to the Mixer... How cai i bring the window back as it was when i installed Reaper? I've installed it again, 2 times, but it appears always in the screen. Is there any option to select here?

Thanks for your help guys.

Ricardo
Lol Psycho & Fridge. You idiots

Psycho has a point about reading the damn manual though. Of course, if you didn't pay for it, you don't get that nice sorta help...
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
Quote by lockwolf
Lol Psycho & Fridge. You idiots

Psycho has a point about reading the damn manual though. Of course, if you didn't pay for it, you don't get that nice sorta help...

well, im sure a pfd file comes with it.
and if not
the best manual is google in my opinion
If you're serious about needed some Design or Motion Graphics done for your band, youtube, or literally anything else you should email me at CoreGraphics@live.com. My services are quite affordable for the quality I deliver.

Youtube: CoreGraphics