Well, I have seen several threads about how diverse of a music listener people are, but this one is about diversity in your personality/interests/hobbies/etc. I always try to be a well rounded person, my top hobbies for about the past year or so have been

1. Foreign Languages
2. Working Out/Weight Training/Nutrition/Etc
3. Martial Arts
4. Music

What about you guys?
- Running and Cycling
- Skateboarding
- Guitar and music
- Research in mythology

Stuff like that.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by burrit0
i bet you're fat

I bet you can't follow simple grammatical rules.

Edit: you suck.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Its_Rock77
I bet you can't follow simple grammatical rules.

Edit: you suck.
i bet you're slow
Eh?

1. Music
2. Philosophy
3. Video games
4. Various cognitive education and physical exercise

Video games are more important than maths
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Quote by burrit0
i bet you're slow

Oh really?

Well I've still got you on the lowercase "I." Ha!
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
I'm into all sorts things.

1. Music, composing, playing in a band, playing in an orchestra. Singing in multiple choirs and being able to read music with 5 instruments, fairly well, and also play them as well.

2. Writing Short Stories, Poetry and Prose.

3. Learning/speaking French, and German.

4. Martial Arts for ten years.

5. Walking and exploring all over the town, and doing the usual friend outings.

6. Learning Television, and Radio production.
I'd say fairly diverse. I can speak a nice bit of spanish (second year so far) and i have really good korean pronunciation. I know this because there are a lot of asians at my school and they teach me korean and are all surprised about how well i can say it. I also played piano for a while, and i play cello, guitar, and electric bass.
Quote by guitarbreaker

Nice man, my two languages too. I'm a language nut, that's by far my favorite subject.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
Quote by Its_Rock77
Oh really?

Well I've still got you on the lowercase "I." Ha!
get off my nuts breh
Quote by guitarbreaker

1. Music, composing, playing in a band, playing in an orchestra. Singing in multiple choirs and being able to read music with 5 instruments, fairly well, and also play them as well.

2. Writing Short Stories, Poetry and Prose.

4. Martial Arts for ten years.

5. Walking and exploring all over the town, and doing the usual friend outings.

6. Learning Television, and Radio production.

You beat me out on the martial arts, I've only been doing it for 8 years ( since I was 5 )

I am also interested in religion, or rather opposing it, and my music.
bands/artists I've seen: Protest the Hero, LIGHTS, Andrew Bird, Flight of the Conchords, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Between the Buried and Me, Guthrie Govan, Cynic, The Devin Townsend Project, Scale the Summit, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Darkest Hour
The only languages I focus on are Spanish, Chinese, and Japanese. I don't really know anything (or plan to ever know anything) about other European languages besides Spanish, I might expand on the Eastern Asian Languages though within the next 10 years if I stay interested, and definately Arabic and Hindi. I want to be either a translator or linguist.
Quote by Graveworm
Yeah, sure.

I had acne really bad for a few years which prompted me to knock out all unhealthy foods including sweets/sodas/instant snacks/candies/cakes/etc, and become more physically active. Now that it has cleared up, I definately don't ever see myself going back. I told my friend that if I flex over and can't see abs, I will kill myself.
I do whatever the hell I want. I'm not going to do something for the sake of telling myself i'm diverse.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood
I do whatever the hell I want. I'm not going to do something for the sake of telling myself i'm diverse.

This.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
snowboarding
guitar
skateboarding
good grades (well not this semester cuz my teachers suck)
own a nice guitar
wear "near" skinny jeans
wears LRG
wears skate clothes
wears band shirts
wears snowbaord shirts
kinda considered "preppy"
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
Being a lazy bitch, and using ultimate guitar to pick up on preteen boys mostly. Also the occasional surprise sexx.

Edit:Oops, wrong forum, however hilariously appropriate, so it stays.
Quote by EnemyWolf
Well, I have seen several threads about how diverse of a music listener people are, but this one is about diversity in your personality/interests/hobbies/etc. I always try to be a well rounded person, my top hobbies for about the past year or so have been

1. Foreign Languages
2. Working Out/Weight Training/Nutrition/Etc
3. Martial Arts
4. Music

What about you guys?

Lol, me to for the most part, and I'm also about 135 Ibs!

Oh yeah, also video games!
Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
Last edited by BlueAltitudes at Oct 5, 2008,
I'm into
Staving myself... have to keep my weight under 130!
Playing the guitar!
Singing
Playing the guitar!
Annoying my math teacher
Politics
Languages
And writing songs
Quote by lopezmetalmunky
Quote by nasadm
Quote by lopezmetalmunky
Super epic win. I love you now
Made siggable

Nice. now I'll be suing you.
Quote by EnemyWolf
No lol, 135 lbs.

That means nothing to us unless you tell us the structure of your body and height.

Or your body fat percentage/BMI
1. Music and guitar
2. Comedy
3. Video Games
4. Skating
5. Talking with a heavy Asian accent for fun

Essentially what I do for entertainment at least once a day.
I can't really claim to be diverse, because most of my hobbies are similar (they all relate to artsy stuff and computers), but, I can list my hobbies and stuff anyway just as a self-esteem booster for myself...

Playing music (Strictly bluesy Hard Rock or Metal) with guitar, bass, keyboard, and sometimes drums
Playing and sometimes making Video Games
Studying Flash Animation
Studying Graphic Arts
Studying Computer Programming in Java right now, and I already got through the basics of BASIC and HTML/CSS
I used to explore the area I live in and recycle cool old things I'd find, but I just recently grew out of that hobby due to lack of time
I took German classes for 3 years, but I can't really speak or write it (I kinda had a shitty teacher and a sleeping-in-class problem)
I want to make T-Shirts, Furniture, and Guitars, but I'm lazy as hell and I have no free time
I luckily have a loving Girlfriend, and awesome friends to jam with when I'm not gf-ing it up or working.
Gear:
Schecter 006 Elite
Dean VX
Some Memphis 3/4th Strat copy
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60w