hey so my high school class is mabye gonna take a trip somewhere and we got to vote on where to go, so id like to know, which countries allow 16 year olds to drink?

i think germany and mabye the UK but im not sure, could someone post a few of them?
Spain. But, use the wikipedia link. It's better.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
Well, in Spain the drinking age is technically 18. But noone really cares as long as you don't make a total ass of yourself.
Quote by Flying Couch
You're being given an opportunity like this, and you're worrying about drinking? :\

what else would i do at a foreign country?
Quote by Flying Couch
You're being given an opportunity like this, and you're worrying about drinking? :\

wow, ur really that oblivious? and wtf ur **** blocking over the web, dude id hate to be ur friend...
5 in tanzania XD wow
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Quote by theocao
5 in tanzania XD wow

Alcohol in Tanzania = fermented piss.
Portugal. The Man »–
Quote by scissormetimber

I don't know, take in the culture, try to learn something?

Quote by pageisgod493
wow, ur really that oblivious? and wtf ur **** blocking over the web, dude id hate to be ur friend...

Ah. I see. You plan to get a girl drunk and bang her... well, in that case, go for it. I guess.
Last edited by Flying Couch at Oct 5, 2008,
Quote by scissormetimber

Don't go to Spain.

You would not enjoy it, at all.
amsterdam.
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Quote by theocao
amsterdam.

i would go there but sadly theres no way my school would allow it. and for the person that said enjoy the culture of other countries, thats all good but im only 16 so im not really into that kinda thing.
Quote by scissormetimber

Quote by pageisgod493

I know it sounds elitist to try and advise you on your choices in life, but please, sort your priorities out.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Be a man and go to Israel and smoke Hash all day every day.

Actually, it's not that common there to smoke Hashish or Marijuana. I can tell you that in Argentina, pot is WAY more popular than in Israel. The Israeli youth is a fairly healthy one.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by pageisgod493

How is he cock blocking?
Italy (Im pretty sure, well, anyways I know it used to be)... Netherlands.... China.....

Not England though (someone said that above, but no, its 18 there)....

Maybe France?
Our French class went to New Caledonia a couple of years ago, when most of us were 15, and we managed to buy alcohol with no problems whatsoever.
The till clerks just didn't give a shit about stupid foreign kids I suppose.

Woo!
FUNK IS THE WAY

you can be in my dreams if i can be in yours
Quote by Flying Couch
I don't know, take in the culture, try to learn something?

And you can't do that during the day, and then get drunk at night? It's not like he's going to go to Albania and miss out on sweet places just to drink.
And even if the drinking age there is 16 or whatever, chances of you being "allowed" to drink by your school are very small.
I don't suggest you let that stop you.
Quote by Wikipedia
People's Republic of China: No age limitation

Hell yea, muthafucka.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana