k looking for a potable little practice amp and have narrowed it down to thees 2. I will only be playing metal with it anyway so the amp simulator on the roland wont benefit me that much. But the kh-15 has the boost feature on it. so pros/cons for both of the amps, any bad experiences ? All help is appreciated
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
anybody.........?
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
i haven't tried the kh, but i'd seriously consider either the microcube or cube 30 instead of the cube 15. i'm not sure what you mean by "i only play metal so won't need the amp models"... that's what the r-fier model is for!
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
with a distortion pedal I can get a nice thrash metal sound on my cube 15. like early metallica sound.
I can get a really nice aerosmith sound too
IMO, go for the KH-15, I don't like the Roland Cubes.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
try get a second hand cube 30? if you can get 30watts you can do band prac with it aswell. Otherwise go for the cube 15. nice amps.