I think you're alone on this one man... Drinking alone on a Sunday morning? Go make a second life account...

:[
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
Quote by jasonmetal love
I think you're alone on this one man... Drinking alone on a Sunday morning? Go make a second life account...

:[

I agree you can be like Dwight and give him everything you already do except also the ability to fly.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Maybe you should get a life and stop posting spam?

*reported* (?)
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
I drink alone all the time. But I'm rarely not drinking.

I got blasted last night and am still recovering from it so tonights kinda mellow. I just went to the market and bought bacon, salad, sausage and posicles and am drinking a 6 pack of Hornsby which is hard cider.
I think this is a valid thread... He at least asked a question. Gives it purpose.
Portugal. The Man »–
Quote by RockGuitar92
Maybe you should get a life and stop posting spam?

*reported* (?)

Maybe you should get a life maaan.
Well, now I'm drinking alone...

But I started the night out drinking with buddies, watching Forest kick Rampage's ass.
Genius may have its limitations; stupidity is not thus handicapped.
Quote by Suav Nitebeest
Well, the pit seemed as good a place as any to vent, because people always get very helpful solutions from there.

True in some cases. The only thing is there is a thread like this almost every weekend. It gets the same answers every time too.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Anyways, I rarely drink alone, not that there's a problem with it. Sort of lets you chill and be introspective. I broke my nose earlier so I figured it best to not go out tonight. I was disappointed because they didn't give me any happy drugs or anything
I'm still a little drunk from earlier but I was with my girlfriend lol
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO