So, I need help in choosing one of the three envelope filter pedals I put here. I hate to have to ask here, but the closest GC is about a 2 or 3 hour drive away, and the local music center doesn't sell them. Which of these would you recommend? Any help is appreciated.

DOD FX25 Envelope Filter

Electro-Harmonix Micro Q-Tron

DigiTech XSW Synth Wah

Oh and the price (ON THESE) doesn't matter to me.
This is my signature... And yes this is the most original thing... ever.
Gear:
Guitars
Epiphone Dot
Jackson DK2M
Ibanez RG2EX1

Amps
Roland Cube 30X

Pedals
DOD FX25-B Envelope Filter
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Big Muff Pi
I have the Digitech and it's more of a toy than an actual effect you can use. It can get some ok synth sounds but generally it's hard to work with. I use it as a noise suppressor because if you have all the knobs at 0 and on auto-wah, there's no actual envelope but any sounds below a certain volume are cut out so bye-bye annoying single coil hum.
I'd suggest the micro q-tron - I owned a q-tron briefly but it broke on me (I'm told this is uncommon though). I actually intended to get the micro q but it wasn't stocked locally. I've tried the digitech and thoroughly hated it, you don't have to get the ehx, just don't get the synth wah.

The micro q-tron isn't as tweakable as the normal q-tron but I felt all the features on the full model were unneccessary and largely unusable. You will likely get some noise from the pedal but it's not so much of a problem that it should disuade you from it.

I have no experience with the DOD - I tried a 440 once, it was quite impressive but not in the same manner - less wah than most.
k, I'm gonna go with the micro q tron. Thanks guys.
This is my signature... And yes this is the most original thing... ever.
Gear:
Guitars
Epiphone Dot
Jackson DK2M
Ibanez RG2EX1

Amps
Roland Cube 30X

Pedals
DOD FX25-B Envelope Filter
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Big Muff Pi
I've got a Qtron + which is great, haven't used the micro but I assume it's awesome.
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
if i could throw in one suggestion?
EHX Dr. Q
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Too bad they don't make the 440 reissue anymore. Got mine in 96. Great pedal if you can find one. Also easy to use, and can work with bass with a mod. Or find one f the 70's ones, now that would cost you