Ok. So... I was wondering... Would it be better to get the B-52, or the effect pedals I want, first?

The pedals are:

• BOSS CS-3 Compression Sustainer
  • BOSS CH-1 Chorus
  • BOSS AC-3 Acoustic Simulator
  • BOSS NS-2 Noise Suppressor

?

I figure, it would cost about the same, if not a little more to get all those pedals first...
טארה ניקול
&
נח ליאם

-1.24.11-
I'm just curious why you'd buy pedals first, when all you have now is an MG... a 15w MG, much less.

Amp.
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
Judging by what he has, and what he wants he's a Boss enthusiast...
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
Not really. I just like Boss. Except for the MT-2... But yeah. They always give me the sound I want.
טארה ניקול
&
נח ליאם

-1.24.11-
Definitely the amp, and I would rethink most of those BOSS pedals. The CS-3 isn't half bad, the NS-2 sucks a bit of tone, the CH-1 is barely OK and the AC-3 makes your guitar sound like a midget.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I masturbated in front of a mirror and I pretended Bob Barker was giving me a handjob.

Quote by Bazilisck311

You know you're a guitar player if the pianist at your wedding plays "Eruption"
Ok... So... Lets hear some good pedals, then. If you dont mind. I'm mainly interested in Chorus and Noise Gate atm. Butyeah... I will get the amp first.
טארה ניקול
&
נח ליאם

-1.24.11-
Quote by Lolopop
Ok... So... Lets hear some good pedals, then. If you dont mind. I'm mainly interested in Chorus and Noise Gate atm. Butyeah... I will get the amp first.

ISP decimator for a noise gate, and im not a big chorus man so i cant help you there