Page 1 of 3
I came across this post in the comments section of a Youtube video...

I personally think it's disgusting, but I don't see any need to censor it.

"Why is it that non-whites always migrate to white countries? You never see whites flocking to countries that are infested with shitskins like you."

How can people with this type of mentality still exist in society? You could just say it's the manifestation of ignorant children with a subscription to an ISP and the anonymity of the internet as their defensive cloak, but I doubt that's the case in every instance.

I'm not subjected to this kind of thing in my every day life; I don't hear people talking like this about others, and if I did, I'd have a problem with it. However, this type of behaviour seems to be fucking ubiquitous on the internet.

It's not like I've never seen anything like this before; in fact, it's quite the contrary: I'm so sick of seeing it that I feel I need to address this, if even to to hear others' opinions on the matter.

I don't understand it at all...
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
well you see
there are the birds and the bees
they ****
Dick+strings= owww
**** you and your uppity tolerance act, I bet your just as racist as anyone.
Well, shit happens.

People of that mentality will always exist.

There will always be fear, doubt, anger, bigotry, and racism.

Welcome to Earth.
Quote by Callicut

First of all, it's you're*

also, lol.
Quote by Smokey Amp

"Why is it that non-whites always migrate to white countries? You never see whites flocking to countries that are infested with shitskins like you."

How can people with this type of mentality still exist in society? You could just say it's the manifestation of ignorant children with a subscription to an ISP and the anonymity of the internet as their defensive cloak, but I doubt that's the case in every instance.

I'm not subjected to this kind of thing in my every day life; I don't hear people talking like this about others, and if I did, I'd have a problem with it. However, this type of behaviour seems to be fucking ubiquitous on the internet.

It's not like I've never seen anything like this before; in fact, it's quite the contrary: I'm so sick of seeing it that I feel I need to address this, if even to to hear others' opinions on the matter.

That's actually one of the ****ing dumbest things I've read. Maybe because they want to get a job and make a living for their families? It's obvious why Americans/Canadians don't migrate to third-world countries.

And most of the time, racism is more prominent on the internet because you don't have to worry about getting shot over the internet, if you catch my drift.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
Quote by Callicut

I'm the colour of milk chocolate
Same thing with this thread:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=969203&highlight=black+kids

It's just pussies who hide behind the Internet saying things reserved in the back of their minds.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Peanut butter.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Cyggy
First of all, it's you're*

also, lol.

Now why would you say it's you're? would that really make sense? "f*ck you and you are (you're) uppity tolerance blah de blah"?

EDIT: contribution to topic - yeah it's pretty sick. Some people suck like that.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by LordBishek
I'm the colour of milk chocolate

And that somehow shields you from being racist? Anyone can be racist, in fact pretty much everyone is, and don't act like your not, even if you aren't all out racist everyone is biased, you can't help it.
Quote by EnyoAdonai
Now why would you say it's you're? would that really make sense? "f*ck you and you are (you're) uppity tolerance blah de blah"?

EDIT: contribution to topic - yeah it's pretty sick. Some people suck like that.

'I bet your just as racist as anyone'
Racism disgusts the hell out of me. I don't necessarily hold people's views against them, regardless of how strongly I disagree, but when people start getting disrespectful towards others because they think they're "superior," it pisses me off to no end. It makes me want to punch somebody in the face, preferably the racist.
The internet is where the gutless bigots come out to play, get used to it.
He died... Yes, He died in a bizarre gardening accident.
Quote by Smokey Amp

imho, you're on the right track. The single largest group is kids trolling. Going for reaction. But there are some people who actually think this way. Bigotry is not dead, nor is hate.

Why don't you hear this (much) irl? Because we as a society reject these kinds of hate displays. So the bigots, for the most part, don't want to expose their thoughts for fear of falling into poor favour with the public at large.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by HelloHalo
That's actually one of the ****ing dumbest things I've read. Maybe because they want to get a job and make a living for their families? It's obvious why Americans/Canadians don't migrate to third-world countries.

I agree, and at least they are doing something like working and making a living for their families, unlike many Americans and Canadians who sit on their asses all day and leech off the government. Well at least that's how it is in Australia. Infact, these government leeches should be happy, if it wasn't for these migrants paying taxes and what not, they would be screwed.

But on the other hand, everyone is even the smallest bit racist inside. In fact, I'm a mix of plenty of races, but still I can't help feeling aggitated at certain races at time. But it's not as if I'd personally hate each and every person from a certain race, nor would I ever express my opinions. Though whenever i hear someone being racist I give them a mouthful, because saying something about something that you cannot change is disgraceful.

Overall everyone is racist, it's just the way that people express racism that boils my blood.
Last edited by thecure at Oct 5, 2008,
I despise bigotry of all kinds, it dsigusts me, I really don't unerstand how you can hate some one based upon their skin colour, religion or culture, it is really beyond me how you can.
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by thecure
Overall everyone is racist.

We all need to get over it and accept it.

I'm sorry, but that's fuckin' retarded. I refuse to accept that we are inherently hateful to someone purely because of their ethnic background alone.

Just because someone told you that "We're all a little bit racist" doesn't mean it's actually true. They're clearly just trying to justify their intolerance. Don't be so damn impressionable.

Last edited by Smokey Amp at Oct 5, 2008,
I'm probably the most racist person I know.

And I'm not very racist (I hate muslims, not because I stereotype them as terrorists, but because the majority think that they and their religion are superior to everyone and all other religions). The majority of my friends aren't white.

There are way fewer people that are racist like that in real life and it is because of the internet. Its not just twelve year olds making the comments though its people of all ages because they think they're being funny or that they feel tougher when they be a bigot over the internet. When in reality if they were to be that racist in real life they would have there nose smashed in.
Its not just the internet though, where people grow up affects there views to.
I live in Canada in a very multi-cultured neighborhood and go to a high school where white kids are the minority. I know that if I ever say the wrong thing I'm going to be left with no friends and everyone in the school thinking I'm a twat. Along with getting jumped. Kids in these all white upper class neighbourhoods don't realize what actually happens when you're a racist because they're surrounded by rich white kids that couldn't care less.
Last edited by CaptainRon at Oct 5, 2008,
Quote by Smokey Amp
I'm sorry, but that's fuckin' retarded. I refuse to accept that we are inherently hateful to someone purely because of their ethnic background alone.

Just because someone told you that "We're all a little bit racist" doesn't mean it's actually true. They're clearly just trying to justify their intolerance. Don't be so damn impressionable.

Yeah my apologies, I read over what I wrote and realized that it wasn't what i was actually trying to say.
Quote by CaptainRon
I'm probably the most racist person I know.

And I'm not even racist. The majority of my friends aren't white.

There are way fewer people that are racist like that in real life and it is because of the internet. Its not just twelve year olds making the comments though its people of all ages because they think they're being funny or that they feel tougher when they be a bigot over the internet. When in reality if they were to be that racist in real life they would have there nose smashed in.

And racism mostly comes from jealousy and self hate.

Unfortunately, there will always be racism as long as there are humans.

Humans = animals, racism(or the original hate of the different) is caused by our animal instincts.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by Smokey Amp

It's human nature. Not everyone is racist, thats not what i mean at all. But the fact is that there always was and always will be cunts like this. Years ago racism was widley accepted and even encouraged. Todays society is less tolerant to racism so racist fuckheads resort to finding new ways of expressing their veiws.

And what better way to do it the anonymously on the internet.

Fucking Cowards
Quote by Guitar0player
And racism mostly comes from jealousy and self hate.

Unfortunately, there will always be racism as long as there are humans.

Humans = animals, racism(or the original hate of the different) is caused by our animal instincts.

Well unless all but one race died out. Then we'd have toneism.
Quote by CaptainRon
Well unless all but one race died out. Then we'd have toneism.

Yeah, low gain amps will be destroyed.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by Guitar0player
Yeah, low gain amps will be destroyed.

Well I meant in the tone of skin sense...but that works to.

Oh and my first post I totally generalized all Muslims as being brown.
Aren't you just as bad as they are for being intolerant of their intolerance?
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
Quote by CoolDudeMorgasm
Aren't you just as bad as they are for being intolerant of their intolerance?

That's a rather perplexing way to look at it...

However, I'm just expressing my opinions about their intolerance, I'm not aiming hateful, ignorant comments at them.

He's being intolerant of the person who made the comments ignorance and bigotry, not their physical factors that can't be changed.

You can't decide what colour your skin is, but you can control over whether you're going to be a complete asshole or not.
Quote by Smokey Amp

That's a rather perplexing way to look at it...

However, I'm just expressing my opinions about their intolerance, I'm not aiming hateful, ignorant comments at them.

That sounds like a good idea...

*logs onto youtube*
u tlak smrt.

I agree with you about the anonymous part. It's what makes the internet. People just blurt out what they want without realizing it's affects on people.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
HeavyMetaldude takes internet racism very seriously.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
Quote by McLovin-
u tlak smrt.

I agree with you about the anonymous part. It's what makes the internet. People just blurt out what they want without realizing it's affects on people.

They do realize it affects people, but it gives them the sense that they're funny or that they're tough.
Quote by CoolDudeMorgasm
HeavyMetaldude takes internet racism very seriously.

In the sense that i don't like it.

I don't actually think that every comment everyone makes is serious.
Quote by Smokey Amp

We aren't inherently hateful, but we ARE inherently prejudiced.

It's only by conscious thought that we are able to prevent this natural prejudging from affecting our decisions and actions. A thinking man associates aberrant behaviour with the individual. But the natural tendency is to transfer that association to a group.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
It's only by conscious thought that we are able to prevent this natural prejudging from affecting our decisions and actions. A thinking man associates aberrant behaviour with the individual. But the natural tendency is to transfer that association to a group.

Nice post. Although would you care to elaborate further on these natural prejudices?

Quote by Smokey Amp
Nice post. Although would you care to elaborate further on these natural prejudices?
Well I can give you a personal anecdote that might be of use.

I was recently at an event where I was the only white person. Everyone else was black. I've never felt so uncomfortable in my life. There was no reason for my discomfort. These people were all polite and well behaved. Yet I felt outnumbered and insecure. I've been surrounded by strangers who were all white and not felt insecurity. Was this rational? No. But it was natural.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Page 1 of 3