Yet another itunes proablem thread but this involves jimi hendrix and the beatles!

k i have this problem u see, i hav the Are You Experienced? album and on the browser it says the artist is compilations and then wen i click it on the list where it says the song name, artist, album right, still following me?well on the artist column it says The Jimi Hendrix Experience that goes the same for a beatles album i hav on there i tried changing the artist and that didnt work then i tried goin into the folder that had the actual music files in itunes and that still didnt work and yes i tried google
Last edited by Z0S07657 at Oct 5, 2008,
I think the gist of the post is that one of his Beatles albums has The Jimi Hendrix Experience noted as its author. He wants to know how to change it...
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
This makes as much sense as a drunk 4 year old
Gear:
Epiphone Archtop Dot
Ibanez RG120
Peavey ValveKing 112
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss Distortion Ds-1
MXR Carbon Copy
Rocktron Banshee Talk box
You sir have just broken the internet. Not only do you fail at english and comprehension, but you also fail at computers.
TS, you are lucky that this is a guitar forum and not a English teachers forum because you would have caused enough death and destruction to have charges of genocide brought against you.
Maybe it would help if you set "part of a compilation?" to "no."

Just a wacky idea I'm throwing out there.
You're*
Quote by Survivalism
Maybe it would help if you set "part of a compilation?" to "no."

Just a wacky idea I'm throwing out there.

hmm that wacky idea worked! thanks!
Quote by Z0S07657
k i have this problem u see, i hav the Are You Experienced? album and on the browser it says the artist is compilations and then wen i click it on the list where it says the song name, artist, album right, still following me?well on the artist column it says The Jimi Hendrix Experience that goes the same for a beatles album i hav on there i tried changing the artist and that didnt work then i tried goin into the folder that had the actual music files in itunes and that still didnt work and yes i tried google
He has a problem in which the "Are You Experienced?" album has "Compilations" listed as the author in the browser, yet in the actual song list the artist is "The Jimi Hendrix Experience". He is experiencing the same problem with a Beatles album. He tried to edit the iTunes files, but it did not solve the problem.

I have the same problem, and it makes it hard to find Hendrix on my iPod.