k well a couple of nights ago i was kinda upset over personal problem and started thinkin

What if science was all wrong and we cant explain anything as hard as we try we never will or

what if science is completely right and god isn't real or what if we were gods experiments of most powerful creatures its made and we've made him upset and he's set a death clock and the human race is gonna end at 2012 and then its gonna fix the earth and send in its more powerful creations or.

stuff like what if the sky is suppossed to be red and the grass is suppossed to be black but god set our eyes so everything looks different or.

what if hell is the core of the earth and heaven is the clouds and they move so everyone in heaven can look at the earth and theres gonna be a giant war with satan and god bcuz less and less ppl are believing in god and when they die they get sent to hell for satans army like satan is planning out everyones lives or.

what if when you die nothing happens and you just get born into another person like reincarnation or.

what if im completely wrong or completely right or the first person to respond or second or last person is completely right or wrong i wanna see what u guys think of this since this is the pit im probably get some lulz and 1 or 2 serious answers.
Last edited by Z0S07657 at Oct 5, 2008,
Yay for sentences. There is not a single period in that entire paragraph...
After glancing over that for 5 seconds and trying to piece something that made a bit of sense together....

Religion thread.

EDIT: Now that i can read it easier, the center of the earth is liquid metals, heaven is not in the clouds. Ever been on a plane?
Quote by Z0S07657
k well a couple of nights ago i was kinda upset over personal problem and started thinkin

What if science was all wrong and we cant explain anything as hard as we try we never will or

what if science is completely right and god isn't real or what if we were gods experiments of most powerful creatures its made and we've made him upset and he's set a death clock and the human race is gonna end at 2012 and then its gonna fix the earth and send in its more powerful creations or.

stuff like what if the sky is suppossed to be red and the grass is suppossed to be black but god set our eyes so everything looks different or.

what if hell is the core of the earth and heaven is the clouds and they move so everyone in heaven can look at the earth and theres gonna be a giant war with satan and god bcuz less and less ppl are believing in god and when they die they get sent to hell for satans army like satan is planning out everyones lives or.

what if when you die nothing happens and you just get born into another person like reincarnation or.

what if im completely wrong or completely right or the first person to respond or second or last person is completely right or wrong i wanna see what u guys think of this since this is the pit im probably get some lulz and 1 or 2 serious answers.

"What if..." is a beautiful thing,
it shows the endless possibilities of the human mind...
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct

Everytime i see your name i think it says Glen'sHeroinAdditct
First off, what did you take to get over these personal problems? It was some good sh*t

Second off, it's basically just general curiousity. Those who are living will never know what happens after we die. And depending on what happens after we die the dead might not know either. If we are just physical creatures without a creator, and we just simply perish, then that's that. If there is a god then we won't know until after we die or through some strange/spiritual event.

But those are just my thoughts.
Quote by HighPotency
After glancing over that for 5 seconds and trying to piece something that made a bit of sense together....

Religion thread.

EDIT: Now that i can read it easier, the center of the earth is liquid metals, heaven is not in the clouds. Ever been on a plane?

Really? I don't thing anyone has ever been there, and we've never drilled that far, so currently, it's just a theory. And by the way, it's liquid rock, not metal.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Quote by Shirate
Really? I don't thing anyone has ever been there, and we've never drilled that far, so currently, it's just a theory. And by the way, it's liquid rock, not metal.

So does magma magically form in volcanoes? And there is liquid metal in there. I figured there's rock but i was too lazy to go back and change it again.
What if i stopped smoking rocks?

Was that in there at all?

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by Shirate

nah it's both, the core has a lot of iron in it (which by the way happens to be metal) along with the magma
"Mainly Iron and Nickel."

And to answer the "what if..."..There's an ancient Cypriot saying : "An isien i giagia mou artsithkia, itoun nan pappous mou." (= if my grandmother had balls, she would be my grandfather.) Meaning that it doesn't matter if.... what matters is is.
Quote by ZeBubba!
... Why are you preaching in the pit? The pit is for satanic people looking to fap.

Dost thou feelst lucky, punk?
What the deuce?
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
lol my mates dad is a pilot and he took my mate, my dad and I flying one day in a cessna or something small like that and I absolutely objected to going above the clouds because I didn't wanna see god. I was a very naive 5 year old.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by smartguyreviews
Opposite a yawn explodes an erased bugger.

admit it, that made you wonder.

Didn't make me wonder at all, but it still made more sense than anything I've seen TS write in any thread tonight.
I guess I should substitute age for intelligence level. I'm sure there are some 14 year olds who could post some decent questions that would make people think a little bit. But this one...
Quote by Z0S07657

could = heaven . no . clouds are rain. period.

reincarnation? . no . physicly impossible.

hell = core of earth? . no . its a solid, magnetic field of hotness and pwnage.

grass = red? . no . colours are only what we percive them as, and we percieve grass as green, so its gree. and black isnt a colour, its the lack of light bouncing off an object.

lastly

wtf?
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
hell = core of earth? . no . its a solid, magnetic field of hotness and pwnage.

It also provides Brendan Fraser the opportunity to shoot another mediocre film. With dinosaurs. In the centre of the earth.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I reckon TS is right.
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
what if science is completely right and god isn't real

um... If I remember correctly science doesn't believe god is real. That suits me just fine.

Anyways I like your thinking... Friends?
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by Z0S07657
k i changed it a bit so it will be easier to u ppl

You're kidding right?

On topic, colour is how we perceive things and is relative, not an absolute sort of thing.
pass the bong Z0S07657
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by Zero-Hartman
It also provides Brendan Fraser the opportunity to shoot another mediocre film. With dinosaurs. In the centre of the earth.

lately he has been lacking but encino man was a cool movie
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Um, ok then.

These are very rhetorical questions...

But anyway, in my opinion, there is no higher being, no god or anything like that... And I don't need to know the answer to everything, so science doesn't concern me that much either (unless its got something to do with cool new technology).

This stuff is always good to think about though.
A U S S I E
Quote by pbiggie
lately he has been lacking but encino man was a cool movie

I was convinced he was dead for about 6 years after The Mummy was released

I'll probably have a look at that, I've been running out of movie ideas recently.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.