I feel it slightly unnerving that I can tell what most the WoW chars gear is. Warglaive, Razor Fury Mantle (from MH) look mostly like T6 stuff too. WTB a life
Quote by soulflyV
What the hell, TS?

You post two pictures without an explanation. What is the relationship between the two?

Does somebody from Suicide Silence play WoW and you met them online?

Seriously, I have no idea what the fuck you are on about.

+1

ಠ_ಠ TS

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by soulflyV
What the hell, TS?

You post two pictures without an explanation. What is the relationship between the two?

Does somebody from Suicide Silence play WoW and you met them online?

Seriously, I have no idea what the fuck you are on about.
I think, in an obscure form of Eastern Arabic hieroglyphics, those pictures mean "I'm gay".
*joins in the chaos*

What the hell do you mean?
Military use of children?

Infantry.
The things sticking out of their mouths? So what?
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
Quote by punk_metal
You think Suicide Silence stole that off Wow?
Don't think so mate haha.

lol thank god someone has a brain. Well im not saying they did or didn't, thats why I said dicuss
Quote by Ravenwoods
lol thank god someone has a brain. Well im not saying they did or didn't, thats why I said dicuss

Uhhh, care to explain what the hell you mean?

There's no similarities between either picture, and if there is you'll have to tell us because most of us can't see anything.
Quote by soulflyV
Uhhh, care to explain what the hell you mean?

There's no similarities between either picture, and if there is you'll have to tell us because most of us can't see anything.

look at the mouths
Quote by Ravenwoods
look at the mouths

Goddamn.

I had to look at it for so long to understand.

Due to the shitty graphics, the tongue in the WOW character looked like a spike or something from his armour.

But seriously, they're similar in the fact that they have grey tongues? Not much of a discussion.
Quote by soulflyV
Goddamn.

I had to look at it for so long to understand.

Due to the shitty graphics, the tongue in the WOW character looked like a spike or something from his armour.

But seriously, they're similar in the fact that they have grey tongues? Not much of a discussion.

lolz, i thought people were gona have a laugh about it like i did, but everyone seems to of taken the topic awfully serious

*runs away
Quote by Ravenwoods
lolz, i thought people were gona have a laugh about it like i did, but everyone seems to of taken the topic awfully serious

*runs away

Small things amuse small minds, right?

Anyway, Suicide Silence are one of my favorite bands. I'm not much of a gamer though, so I'll keep my copy of that album and you can keep your subscription to WoW.
A U S S I E
Quote by Ravenwoods

Too bad that person isn't you.
Why the hell do you think there is anything to talk about? Just because you saw something similar in both pictures it means they are related or the album cover was inspired by the other pic? Gtfo
What a waste of thread space. I'm doing something that should have been done as soon as this thread was opened.

*reported*
A U S S I E