alright so i often hang out at this pool hall/bar with a lot of my friends. we arent serious billiard players or anything, we just like to relax there because its never too crowded and they have a jukebox thats connected to the internet so it lets you search for songs.

anyway, heres the point. for teh lulz i thought it would be funny to search "never gonna give you up" and pay an extra quarter so that it would cut through my friends block of metallica and slayer. the thing is that there are these 30 to 40 year old skinheads that are ALWAYS there. theyre usually okay with us. when they heard that song at first they were like "wtf?? what happened to slayer?" but they were all like, really really drunk so they all eventually started singing along(well kinda, they were mosltly slurring the words between beer) lol it was great i wish all 600+ of you were there. anyways, i guess i just felt like sharing. anybody else do pull off any good rick roll's?
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
k koo.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
All the time at my old pub. Stuck on '80s classics all the time.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
lol i was expecting all these "k, koo's" but im pretty sure that repeating a post like that over and over again is warnable/bannable now
Quote by Sonicxlover
^oh of course but i usually only see an average of about six hundred or so viewing the pit when i come by. only 518 last i checked. we're running a little low atm
Quote by Sonicxlover
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Beaten to the punch.

Damn and blast, pipped to the post!

*Sip of Brandy*
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand