Quick question - couple nights ago on 4Music, Offspring hosted a show of their 50 Rock Videos You Must Download. Really awesome stuff (Dani California FTW!) but there was this awesome Kid Rock song - but I forgot what it's called. It had this black dude headbanging on guitar, and it was, like, really heavy hardcore rap-metal, and half naked girls too...

Can't remember what it was called for the life of me... anyone know? E-pizza to anyone who does. Topping of your choice.
Quote by Final !mpact
I hate when people do that. He did the same thing with Sweet Home Alabama.

Here we go again...

You're an idiot.
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
it was actually Werewolf's in London that he ripped off, although not actually ripping off, just using the riff. still annoying, he should come up with his own stuff.
Quote by Final !mpact
I hate when people do that. He did the same thing with Sweet Home Alabama.

It was Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon with a little bit of Lynyrd Skynyrd. Shit artist anyways.

Quote by stiff-upper-lip
it was actually Werewolf's in London that he ripped off, although not actually ripping off, just using the riff. still annoying, he should come up with his own stuff.

Beaten to it.
He didn't rip anything off, it's a standard industry practice, and you are all just whiners who don't actually care - you just jumped on the bandwagon because you think it makes you look cool.
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Quote by Liam.
He didn't rip anything off, it's a standard industry practice, and you are all just whiners who don't actually care - you just jumped on the bandwagon because you think it makes you look cool.

And you bag people who make the same decision to seem like such an 'individual'.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
And you bag people who make the same decision to seem like such an 'individual'.

Do I.
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer