with the vypyr threads and stuff.i thought,hell let's make a roland one!Share your thoughts about the amps
Marshall 50 Watt Vintage Modern
Marshall 1960AV
Fender Custom Shop Strat
Ibanez Prestige RG3120
Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster
Strymon Mobius
TC Polytune
TC Flashback
Mad Professor LGW
Fulltone OCD
JOYO Vintage OD
Behringer EQ700
Tbh, if you look at the other threads, then the first post has to be full of information about the different models, sizes etc. Then reserve a few posts afterwards so other people can write reviews and you add them in.
Mine looks like a cube

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
When I first started playing guitar again two years ago, the first amp I bought was a Cube 60. I liked it a lot. With that said, after playing a Peavey Vypyr, I HAD to have it. It simply blows the Cube away in every aspect.
A cube would have been my next amp also until I tried the Valve Junior. No more SS of any kind now.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
There's already a thread like this. It's named something like "Roland Cube users unite!" but the purpose is the same.

Not to mention that in my opinion this thread is pretty useless, they're cheap starter amps so I doubt there's much discussion about them. Most "Only xxxx" threads are useful because there are a lot of threads asking about said amps. But I don't see very many questions about Cubes, usually they pop up when someone asks what amp he should buy.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Last edited by Fama at Oct 5, 2008,