For a school project I need the name of a guitar or guitar brand that starts with Q (I have every other letter already). Help me pit!
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
Thanks! Though I swear I searched Q Guitar... Any others starting with Q would be appreciated, so I'd have more choice.
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
That's useful too, thanks!
Quibson

Try the new Quibson Les Pool
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

lmao what grade are you in?

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by Abe Knuckleball
The Quasimodo Signature series. For the hunchbacked guitarist.

That is a definitely Sig material... someone Sig this good man!

EDIT: too late I took it.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Last edited by thanksgiving at Oct 5, 2008,
Quote by thanksgiving
lmao what grade are you in?

Lol I know what youre thinking.. Grade 10 and it's for media arts. We have to make a pictoral dictionary showing the use of fonts for something with each letter of the alphabet.
quilt top les paul?
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ