Hey PIT,

here's my problem, I need an important email some guy sent me but I cannot get onto www.msn.com is the site crashed?? Because the site doesn't come up and msn doesn't work either.
works for me
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
hotmail.com?
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
hotmail
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Works fine for me.
We ain't pushing the boundaries, we're blowing them up.
We ain't trying to expand the scene, we want the scene to erupt.

man, recently the MSN hotmail email window thing has been taking, like, half an hour to load on my PC. I think it's rediculous considering how many people use it that they can't get it to run any smoother than it currently does.
Quote by szekelymihai
that

those
Quote by Jackolas
You are my favorite August 08er, sir!

One day, when the time has come,
The truth will shine, we'll never run.
We both know just how feel,
I'm praying to god that this is real.
Quote by szekelymihai
that

those
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
works fine for me
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
delete your cookies and try again
Quote by closertofreewil
I officially hate you SBLAKELELY.

PSN ID: blakerz92
add me
Hotmail is fine for me.. msn.com works too.. Maybe try another com or something?