Hi ya guyz~ i'm really into bullet for my valentine and been playing their stuffs (and practically some other metalcore stuffs too)~ But the sound coming out from my amp is way different compare to the actual song (well i do realized i dun haf their standards of gears too lol)

currently i'm using a les paul, 15 watts behringer and a G1 zoom pedal~ so was wondering anyone could tell me how can i fully utilize my stuffs to get the best sound? Thanks
check the newer ultimate settings thread
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
Quote by calvin27_2002
Hi ya guyz~ i'm really into bullet for my valentine and been playing their stuffs (and practically some other metalcore stuffs too)~ But the sound coming out from my amp is way different compare to the actual song (well i do realized i dun haf their standards of gears too lol)

currently i'm using a les paul, 15 watts behringer and a G1 zoom pedal~ so was wondering anyone could tell me how can i fully utilize my stuffs to get the best sound? Thanks

The BEHRINGER is your problem. The zoom pedal is OK but it has shit distortion sounds.

scoop the mids a tiny little bit (have your mids on 4)
add a bit of bass and treble (Have them both around 6 or 7)
And stick the gain up

Add a tiny amount of reverb.

Heres the settings thread

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=688660
Last edited by Final !mpact at Oct 5, 2008,