Hey dudes check these out, crit for crit.

my sacrifice

acoustic medley

the acoustic medley one is much better quality becaus emy friend has a beast of a camera, whereas i have a shitty cameraphone lmao.

did the my sacrifice one just there, and the other one is quite old but i dont think ive posted it.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Not too shabby at all. Not really a fan of Creed, but the performance was good. Shame it's not better quality.

I liked the acoustic medley a lot. Really makes me want to get another acoustic (been meaning to anyway, but it's nice to get a push now and then). A couple of booboo's here and there but all in all it was a solid performance. In the future, try to get something with a bit better quality to record with and you'll be golden.

Kudos!!
AMP:
5150 combo
GSP1101 + Tech 21 PE60

GUITARS:
ESP LTD M-255 w/ SD Full Shred
Kramer Vanguard w/ JE-1000 active preamp
Douglas WF-150sn w/ GFS "Hot Lead" set

EFFECTS:
Bos SD-1 (boost)
AMT DT-2

My Youtube Vids http://youtube.com/user/mogar
Very good job on the Acoustic Medley cover, man. Very beautiful sounding. Overall a great job on both of your parts!
http://www.youtube.com/user/w0nk001

1977 Gibson SG

Line 6 Toneport UX2

Peavey EVH 5150

Quote by poidaobi;8303134
Fiddy Juan Fiddy
Dual Rectumfrier Too Chaaan

Had an ENGRUL Powerlawl and a Fraymus Co-Bra.
Thanks guys. on the subject of better quality, i usually record audio and video separate, my electro acoustic ran out of battery and me being a lazy **** decided itd be much easier usin the phone mic at an angle than running down the shop for a new one.

it turned out better than i hoped though.

im really proud of our aocustic medley cover though, im the white guy, but we basically got bored one night, checked out a tab and within the hour we were knockin the song out for 6!
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.