i have been tossing up on which of these two guitars i shall buy for a long time
i have played them both and they are both awesome guitars and im just asking for someone elses opinion i play alot of metal so yeh cheers

ibanez rg350
vs
ibanez s320
Well, overall, the RG350 is probably a better value. You still have the double-locking trem, and you get more tonal varities than the S320, and the same bridge and neck pickups. Although, the S320 has a better bridge, and the body is better crafted.
Quote by metalhead887
mate what amp u runnin thru

if its a shitty line 6 (which i have) spend your cash on amp

nar im runnin a marshall mg stack so no worries with the amp
Quote by insane_asylum

That´s even worse. Sell the MG stack and buy a Cube 15 or up to 60 if you plan on gigging. You won´t need a new guitar after that change.
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Banned for being the coolest April 08'er on UG.

please check out my own album:
almilano.bandcamp.com
Quote by insane_asylum

get out of here before you get flamed ahaha

out of those 2, the S320

purely for the better trem
if you could save a bit more, get an S470
Top lel.
Quote by the memory
get out of here before you get flamed ahaha

out of those 2, the S320

purely for the better trem
if you could save a bit more, get an S470

Yeah, if you can save up a little more, the S470 would do you more justice. And btw, your MG Stack is fine. Don't let these guys say anything to make you think different. They're great household amps for the price.
yeh i find it good for practice and in the house too..... kinda
but a stack? meh ahha
Top lel.
Quote by Ghold125
ibanez s320, better trem

+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by insane_asylum

OH LAWD
Quote by EclipseCT
Well, overall, the RG350 is probably a better value. You still have the double-locking trem, and you get more tonal varities than the S320, and the same bridge and neck pickups. Although, the S320 has a better bridge, and the body is better crafted.

so, the rg is worse yet better value? o_O
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
so, the rg is worse yet better value? o_O

No. What I'm saying is it has an extra pickup in the middle, and the same pickups as the S320 in the Bridge and Neck, but the bridge isn't as nice. Although, it's $100 less. So, it IS the better value, but not the btter guitar. Almost as good with an extra feature, but the trem is the only real downfall between the two.
Quote by EclipseCT
No. What I'm saying is it has an extra pickup in the middle, and the same pickups as the S320 in the Bridge and Neck, but the bridge isn't as nice. Although, it's $100 less. So, it IS the better value, but not the btter guitar. Almost as good with an extra feature, but the trem is the only real downfall between the two.

i disagree. in order to save $100, you're getting a guitar with a trem which is liable to crap out on you after not very long, and once that happens, it's going to be a nightmare to keep in tune (at least, if you ever want to use the trem)... buying a guitar with a poor locking trem is just a false economy, if you ask me...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
an MG, i thought mi line 6 was bad

dude f**k a new guitar, dont make the same mistake i was gnna do

BUY A NEW AMP
rg350.
definately.. and dont listen to what the guy said about line 6.. they actually are good amps.. people rip on spiders because theyre solid states... theyre still good though.