One of my best mates works for Comet and answers phones for their hotline and stuff. She tells people how to fix things.

We were talking earlier. She rang me up at work. We joked about this and decided to maybe give it a shot. I checked out Comet's site, and they have over 500 people doing that job. I know I got a lot better chance of getting in touch with her if it goes to the nearest call centre, but dunno if it will.

Would this actually happen? And just to explain, she'd just find it hilarious. She even looked me up on her database earlier for it.
Last edited by Craigo at Oct 5, 2008,
about a 1/500 chance right?
Thomas hopes to not have offended anyone with this post. No responsibility whatsoever is taken for any spelling or grammar mistakes, should there be any.

last.fm
Quote by MANTAJAZZ
Dont know if i understood corectly but if i did......man live a life

would what actually happen.....?
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by Craigo
I would hear her voice, try a cheap prank or go 'hey it's Craigo! what's up?'

Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by Craigo
The alternative is doing Maths or History which I need to do, but cannot be assed right now...

Man do it both...hell do it right now .more math less history
Ring up and ask to be redirected to your nearest call centre, then ask for her specifically?

....Or is that kinda thinking too smart in the pit?
Quote by dandadog
Ring up and ask to be redirected to your nearest call centre, then ask for her specifically?

....Or is that kinda thinking too smart in the pit?

Too much hassle and may not be possible. I'd just prefer to ring her up and get her straight away.
"Hi! I was talking to _______ earlier. We were sort of in the middle of working out my ______ problem."
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
if you can get 500 people to do it then you might ave a chance
Quote by extrememetal94
I really hope I have a small penis.