Does any1 have any experience with one of these?

Im looking for a cheap guitar to take around with me. Would love it if some1 could post pics of the finish, or has info on it, cause the press photos are hard to judge

Thanks
CURRENT GEAR
ESP LTD fx260
ESP LTD KH 203
Jackson Dinky
Pevery 110 envoy
Yeah. They're not too bad. The pickups are great (For being stock of course) for metal, rock, or anything heavy. Although, It's not a real good value. The JH is $500 and has bolt-on construction with EMG-ESP pickups (And LH-301's on the Camo), but you can get an M-200FM with same pickups, same controls, but with neck-thru construction. It would be a much better choice, unless you want the JH for the finish or the Kahler. The M-200FM has a Licensed FLoyd.
Well, I got a set of 85-81's sitting here i plan to install on the guitar. I got 2 guitars with LFR's, and would like to try a kahler. Do you know how good the finish is on them?
Also heard agathis bodied guitars sounds horrid, cause i did consider a M200
CURRENT GEAR
ESP LTD fx260
ESP LTD KH 203
Jackson Dinky
Pevery 110 envoy
Last edited by PerfectForm at Oct 5, 2008,
The finish is polyurethane coated as far as I remember, so it's very nice looking, but can't be abused too much. Also, agathis bodies don't sound near as nice as mahogany or basswood, but it's much lighter and resonates quite well. It's great if you play a lot of speed metal, anything without long, open chords lol. But the M has the neck-thru construction which will just about make up for the sustain you'll lose without having the JH's basswood body. If you're puttin' an EMG 81/85 set in, then obviously, pickups won't be a problem. The main thing here is the bridge then I suppose, with you wanting a Kahler. So, you trade the Kahler for Neck-Thru construction. Just whichever you prefer obviously.
Thanks for taking the time to answer some questions mate
Been shopping and the M-200 does seem to be considerable cheaper. Like i said, its only for knocking about with, think ill go with ur advice mate.

CURRENT GEAR
ESP LTD fx260
ESP LTD KH 203
Jackson Dinky
Pevery 110 envoy
Okkay. Glad to help. You ever need ESP help, just Message me. But overall, the M-200FM would be the better value. Anyway, Happy Shredding.
The one I've seen looked killer. I think it looked better than the pics do. I think that LTD's have real nice finishes considering the price. People always think I paid alot for my LTD EC100QM because of the finish, but it was only $250.